YouTubers.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
He reached out to both presidential campaign camps - looks like Trump took him up on the offer and Biden didn't.

Some will like it, some won't - but it will be the most watched golf based You Tube video of the year. (y)
With the overwhelming evidence suggesting Trump's handicap is of the vanity variety, I'm surprised he's leaving him self open to such a big audience seeing him play.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
With the overwhelming evidence suggesting Trump's handicap is of the vanity variety, I'm surprised he's leaving him self open to such a big audience seeing him play.

He gets a lot of stick, but if you look at his swing it does seem to be very repeatable.

No doubt there is something dodgy going on with all his club champ victories, but maybe he doesn’t let anyone else enter.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
He gets a lot of stick, but if you look at his swing it does seem to be very repeatable.

No doubt there is something dodgy going on with all his club champ victories, but maybe he doesn’t let anyone else enter.
I've read the book about it - Commander In Cheat. Some of the stories about his club champ 'victories' are incredible! The author does admit Trump should be around 11-12 handicap but he cheats and maintains a vanity handicap of 3.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site

It'll be an interesting watch for sure. I know Trump is Marmite - but his swing is decent for a guy of his age - as you said above, he's probably around 12 h/cap but that's not to be frowned upon.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He reached out to both presidential campaign camps - looks like Trump took him up on the offer and Biden didn't.

Some will like it, some won't - but it will be the most watched golf based You Tube video of the year. (y)

Well biden isn't in the running anymore so prob for the best

Apprehensive about the video.. bit disappointed

If he can keep the p word out the video or just don't let donald open his mouth that would be wonderful to see how good he actually is but I feel it's going to be an unchallenged platform to speak rubbish that isn't fact checked

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It'll be an interesting watch for sure. I know Trump is Marmite - but his swing is decent for a guy of his age - as you said above, he's probably around 12 h/cap but that's not to be frowned upon.

Marmite or convicted criminal who's also been found to have sexually assaulted someone.

Just don't think he needs any more airtime

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I do love the story of every course he builds he goes out first with a marker and holds the course record

Until the second tee time ofc

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well biden isn't in the running anymore so prob for the best

Apprehensive about the video.. bit disappointed

If he can keep the p word out the video or just don't let donald open his mouth that would be wonderful to see how good he actually is but I feel it's going to be an unchallenged platform to speak rubbish that isn't fact checked
I don't like Trump but I'll still watch it. He's like a car crash in human form.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I don't like Trump but I'll still watch it. He's like a car crash in human form.

Exactly - we live in a country that's controlled by people above the law. I'm not gonna waste any time checking my moral compass when there's a banging video on Brysons channel to watch.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I do mind of admire his delusional belief that he is a good businessman. The fact that if he had put all the money his dad gave him in the bank he would have more money today.

Totally can't see that without his dad's money he would literally be a nobody

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
As it comes to golf, he would totally kill me on the course. He plays a round on a top golf course every day, there must be some skill there. But I am not believing his championships at all.

I also think that every one of you single digit handicappers would trash him, btw.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As it comes to golf, he would totally kill me on the course. He plays a round on a top golf course every day, there must be some skill there. But I am not believing his championships at all.

Much like his business ability it's exaggerated to make him feel better about himself.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I think I've watched each of RS Tour truck vids now. Did he ever ask how many players in the field have access to each truck?

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can't see anything redeemable in him so I won't be watching
Agreed 100% and personally feel this is a bit of a clanger from Bryson. Should be steering well clear of divisive figures, whether that’s through politics or other reasons. I mean, trump isn’t just a bit controversial, he’s a criminal and a sex offender. The only winner in this is trump.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
I'll watch it because I like Bryson and I'm curious as to how Trump will come across, got to be open minded on these things.

It’s very much back to be divisive - BDC has prob won over a lot of people over the last 6 months with the way he has been

But going with Trump who amongst many things is a golf cheat seems like a big own goal

I also suspect it’s going to be massive edited to ensure that is shows Trump looks the better golfer than what he is

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Agreed 100% and personally feel this is a bit of a clanger from Bryson. Should be steering well clear of divisive figures, whether that’s through politics or other reasons. I mean, trump isn’t just a bit controversial, he’s a criminal and a sex offender. The only winner in this is trump.
I agree. After all the positivity that came with the way he handled himself at the US Open why risk all of that with an loathsome individual