YouTubers.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
It’s very much back to be divisive - BDC has prob won over a lot of people over the last 6 months with the way he has been

But going with Trump who amongst many things is a golf cheat seems like a big own goal

I also suspect it’s going to be massive edited to ensure that is shows Trump looks the better golfer than what he is

Like I said, I’m keeping an open mind. Maybe it’s a great thing for Bryson, having the, more than likely, President of the USA on his show is a big coup, I also read he did offer both candidates a chance to appear…
Of course it will be edited heavily just like all his videos are, I really don’t see why that would be part of any discussion 🤔

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I agree. After all the positivity that came with the way he handled himself at the US Open why risk all of that with an loathsome individual
Loathsome to you but not to a huge amount of the American population. I’m certainly no fan of his but the show may be entertaining which is all it’s about really.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Like I said, I’m keeping an open mind. Maybe it’s a great thing for Bryson, having the, more than likely, President of the USA on his show is a big coup, I also read he did offer both candidates a chance to appear…
Of course it will be edited heavily just like all his videos are, I really don’t see why that would be part of any discussion 🤔

Because it will carry on the “commander in cheat” tagline - he has just boasted to the world how good he is as a golfer , and now he will have a chance to show that but it’s not going to be a true reflection ,

Having Trump there will be huge for BDC but I think it’s going to be political and BDC recently has done very well to step away from all that within LIV and Saudi etc

Some will love it no doubt - the Trump fans etc will swallow it up but because of the divisive nature of Trump he will imo undo a lot of his good work

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Agreed - it depends how it plays out. If he's sycophantically poring over Trump then yes, I think it will undo a lot of the strides he's made improving his reputation - certainly in the UK anyway. But as long as he presents it in a more neutral manner I think he'll be fine. As we've said, love or hate Trump, a lot of people will want to watch it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just love how people are pre judging a video and someone’s character before it has even been released.
Imagine if Trump comes across really well in the video 🤣🤣🤣
I think we know all we need to know about Trump already - as I said earlier, he's car crash TV. You can scarcely believe he's a real person at times with the stuff he comes out with.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Loathsome to you but not to a huge amount of the American population. I’m certainly no fan of his but the show may be entertaining which is all it’s about really.
That may be veering into political territory so I won't comment on that but I dislike him as a person and some of the stuff he has done (allegedly in some cases as not proven in court)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I watched 5 minutes of Tubes playing with Ben Foster, I'm 100% not the target market. The constant rhyming slang for shots made my ears bleed.
Foster is quite hyper and can be annoying, so he's too similar to Tubes in that sense - I think they bring out the worst in each other!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Foster is quite hyper and can be annoying, so he's too similar to Tubes in that sense - I think they bring out the worst in each other!
Think also Tubes and the channel is looking at a younger demographic (certainly than I am) and so this slang is all part of it. Worse when Tubes and Bullard are together, Then it does become a hard listen'/watch

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think also Tubes and the channel is looking at a younger demographic (certainly than I am) and so this slang is all part of it. Worse when Tubes and Bullard are together, Then it does become a hard listen'/watch
Golf Life is my favourite golf channel at the moment. The puns are often football related and obviously follows on from their time on Soccer AM - the majority of the guests they have will be from football with some from other sports as well. I didn't even watch Soccer AM, but I just enjoy watching people have a laugh on the golf course rather than being super serious and just trying to grind out a score. Love Tubes' enthusiasm for the game and how it's helped him through alcoholism. I enjoy the dynamic between him and his brother as well, who is more self-deprecating and downbeat so they play off each other in an amusing way. Adding Bullard has given them so much variety as well because he's had some fantastic matches with some outstanding European Tour pros. Of course it isn't for everyone, but that's why I like it.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
At least the golf’s decent when bullard’s on, but when he’s not there are no redeeming features for me. I do like tubes, seems like a genuinely nice lad, but the faux Cockney rhyming slang fest is too much for me.

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Golf Life is my favourite golf channel at the moment. The puns are often football related and obviously follows on from their time on Soccer AM - the majority of the guests they have will be from football with some from other sports as well. I didn't even watch Soccer AM, but I just enjoy watching people have a laugh on the golf course rather than being super serious and just trying to grind out a score. Love Tubes' enthusiasm for the game and how it's helped him through alcoholism. I enjoy the dynamic between him and his brother as well, who is more self-deprecating and downbeat so they play off each other in an amusing way. Adding Bullard has given them so much variety as well because he's had some fantastic matches with some outstanding European Tour pros. Of course it isn't for everyone, but that's why I like it.
I think Tubes is a really good story considering where he was with his drinking a suicide intent and how much golf has helped him. As much as I dislike the Bullard/Tubes chatter I love a lot of the football guests (some of whom I've been lucky enough to meet and talk to myself at the British par 3) and they do play some decent courses. Bullard against the pros is always interesting and he clearly has the talent. Arguably a better golfer than he was footballer

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I just love how people are pre judging a video and someone’s character before it has even been released.
Imagine if Trump comes across really well in the video 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, it's really surprising that people are jumping to conclusions about Donald Trump.

This is a mad website sometimes.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
They were at Kingsbarns recently. I walked with them for 9 holes. They were all friendly and chatty and came across well, but I can see how some may not agree. I’m video bombing a fair bit in their front 9 footage 🤣🤣