YouTubers.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Agree on all points. Trump isn't my cup of tea but I wouldn't attack him personally based on a load of nonsense from the media like some have in this thread. We can see that one of the biggest lies told about his golf has been exposed as a load of rubbish in this video anyway..

What are the lies about his game on here ?

The fact he cheats? Claims on his HC ? Or Claims about what tournaments he wins

As well as the Commander in Cheat

There is

And then the story about him being top of the leaderboard for a comp that hadn’t even started yet because he was claiming a round earlier ( on his own of course )

He has a decent swing , he can hit the ball and looks a solid mid GC golfer which is great

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Managed all of 3 minutes before I gave up. Simply nothing about him or his golf encouraged me to watch longer

You watched Trump pipe one down the 1st and thought his golf wasn't worth watching...?

Like most people, I was surprised how solid his golf was - he even had a couple of holes where Brysons shot's weren't even needed, credible.

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
You watched Trump pipe one down the 1st and thought his golf wasn't worth watching...?

Like most people, I was surprised how solid his golf was - he even had a couple of holes where Brysons shot's weren't even needed, including an eagle.
Simply don't like the man so why would I waste time watching. I only looked at it to see what the fuss was

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Simply don't like the man so why would I waste time watching. I only looked at it to see what the fuss was

Well that's your prerogative.

Trump came across pretty well in my opinion, much better than the driven narrative (which we do see in pro golf ironically). Despite some people questioning whether this video might be a bad move for BDC, I think it will have a significant positive impact for both he and Trump - indeed the video is well past 3 million views and Bryson sailed past the 1 million subs mark. (y)

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Well that's your prerogative.

Trump came across pretty well in my opinion, much better than the driven narrative (which we do see in pro golf ironically). Despite some people questioning whether this video might be a bad move for BDC, I think it will have a significant positive impact for both he and Trump - indeed the video is well past 3 million views and Bryson sailed past the 1 million subs mark. (y)

It was always going to get views because it’s Trump - whether for the right reasons or the wrong reasons it’s going to get views

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Not watched the video but a couple of puts. HE is worse that Rory on that.
Based on my previous statement, he would trash me on the course, but I would fancy game of crazy golf against him. And we know he is scared of windmills.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was almost like he flicked the putter head right on left-to-right putts and flicked it left on right-to-left putts. Very yippy, but he did actually hole a few, I guess because the yippy action happens just after contact so he gets away with it. Still vomit-inducing though. 😂