YouTubers.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
And as for Bryson I still find the lad really disingenuous his old self started to crack through at the open with the whole incorrectly correcting the reporter and his spiky comments around it being an equipment issue
Bryson at the moment strikes me as Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore, when he gives that cheesy speech at the Waterbury Open:

'And I just want you to know that, although only one of you gets to be my colleague, all of you are now my friends.'

4LEX

Visit site
So they are all lying about him cheating ?

Do you think also maybe there might have been some editing with the video to ensure he didn’t look too bad

He was claiming wins last year - even though he didn’t play in one round

There is a published book about him cheating

Yes solid swing for a mid HC player

Yes it's quite possible people looking to make money fabricated the truth. Are you saying every book ever published is 100% true because using your very basic logic it would appear so. Do you also think everything in the papers is true? Especially The Sun?

You're even making accusations there was editing involved and cheating with the video, which sums you up once again 😅

4LEX

Visit site
So we believe that all Trumps drives were first take ? ;)He drives a good buggy though.(y)

I hope I haven't caught Trumps putting stroke watching that. That chap Bryson seems to putt rather well.

Think a lot of Trumps so called club championships were actually in the old farts category, assuming he actually played the correct day.

Almost toppled it towards the end 👀😅

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Didn't the rules change this year in the above regard - I know we have a par 5 that's 621 off the back tees, moving up to the 589 and 577 of the whites and yellows. The red tees which the ladies play off is way up the hole and measures 346 yards. It was a Par 4 until the start of the year, but now it's a par 5 and the slope off those tees has been adjusted to compensate.

Fine in strokeplay - but if you draw a lass in a matchplay comp - it's a tough hole to win...
Correct, they decided to “normalise” the pars.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The Sky golf presenter (I cannot remember his name - not Nick Dougherty) who was a tour pro, hasn't got a single hole in one.

In some ways it obviously isn't luck, but in other ways it most definitely is.
Rob Lee
Used to mention it every now and then on their podcast.
I don't see much of him any more, which is a shame, as he always seemed a top bloke.

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Watched it there, must say I was amazed at how good Trump actually is. His driving was super impressive. I'd always thought all along that talk of him being a decent golfer was just exaggerated by himself but he can actually play

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Catching up with the Byrson video. I'm glad he isn't sucking up to trump too much. Just general politeness. Trumps putting is weird , however he can hit a ball.

What is strange is how much trump respects someone else and letting him talk and listening to the answer rather than talking over him. Refreshing. He clearly loves the game

Won't change my opinion on him but also hasn't changed my view on Bryson either

Severof

Visit site
Think he is still doing some of the Sky golf stuff especially in the studio
Hopefully not health related but he was sporting a weird looking hair transplant. Maybe not on-screen friendly.
Enjoyed the Trump and BD video. Thought they both came across well. I did raise an eyebrow when BD said he'd only had one hole in one, for Trump to then say he'd had 8 ?!?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hopefully not health related but he was sporting a weird looking hair transplant. Maybe not on-screen friendly.
Enjoyed the Trump and BD video. Thought they both came across well. I did raise an eyebrow when BD said he'd only had one hole in one, for Trump to then say he'd had 8 ?!?
Not sure but good to see/hear him at the Seniors. I quite like his commentary

3 jabber

Visit site
8 holes in one and 23(?) club championships. That dude can golf his ball 🤣🤣🤣

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The latest upload from Finch is 1hr 43 min long! for what I suspect is a pairs scramble round, I quite like watching his stuff but jeez I can't bring myself to click on that
Yeah the videos are just getting longer and longer, from Shiels as well. Over an hour is bad enough but they're getting to be movie-length now. Plus you have about ten ad breaks to sit through in that time.