YouTubers.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I considered it until I realised it was 14 quid a month! Daylight robbery.

It is when you consider you can watch YouTube for free just with adverts so you are really just paying £15 to remove adverts

Now netflix has an advert and non advert plan. You can't watch it for free! The difference between the two plans is a lot less than £15

Dunno how YouTube think its a good pricing structure

£5 id pay it

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It is when you consider you can watch YouTube for free just with adverts so you are really just paying £15 to remove adverts

Now netflix has an advert and non advert plan. You can't watch it for free! The difference between the two plans is a lot less than £15

Dunno how YouTube think its a good pricing structure

£5 id pay it
Exactly! Would be like if some guy kept putting advertising flyers through your door every day and said "you can pay me £14 a month and I'll stop!" No thanks pal, I'll just keep chucking them in the bin.

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It's not only adverts free you have youtube music app too :).
It is pricy but in my opinion worth it. They are always offering 1 month for free try it you might change your mind.
Videos loading quicker and everything working smoother.
I've been against it for a long time but once I've tried on the free trial can't see myself canceling now.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's not only adverts free you have youtube music app too :).
It is pricy but in my opinion worth it. They are always offering 1 month for free try it you might change your mind.
Videos loading quicker and everything working smother.
I've been against it for a long time but once I've tried on the free trial can't see myself canceling now.
Already have Spotify.

Sorry, I don't think there's anything you can say to entice me to pay £14 a month for content I can already watch for free.

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Already have Spotify.

Sorry, I don't think there's anything you can say to entice me to pay £14 a month for content I can already watch for free.
I'm not trying to convince you. I've seen some of your post before about spending any money on anything.
All I'm saying if anybody watching youtube for more then 1h a day 14 pounds is not that much.
I've canceled my netflix and disney + because I was only watching them maybe once a month didn't see the point of keeping them.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm not trying to convince you. I've seen some of your post before about spending any money on anything.
All I'm saying if anybody watching youtube for more then 1h a day 14 pounds is not that much.
I've canceled my netflix and disney + because I was only watching them maybe once a month didn't see the point of keeping them.
Yeah, if it cost money to watch it I'd pay it, but it doesn't. I'm currently trying to save up for a £530 driver, every penny counts! 😬

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Yeah the videos are just getting longer and longer, from Shiels as well. Over an hour is bad enough but they're getting to be movie-length now. Plus you have about ten ad breaks to sit through in that time.

Luckily being outside UK I don't get those ads

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah the videos are just getting longer and longer, from Shiels as well. Over an hour is bad enough but they're getting to be movie-length now. Plus you have about ten ad breaks to sit through in that time.

Ad breaks?
Never seen a YouTube video with an advert in it ....................................... ever.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ad breaks?
Never seen a YouTube video with an advert in it ....................................... ever.

You say this every time, don't you use an adblocker via the net? Which is against YouTubes terms and conditions. Which they clamp down on from time to time until the adblocker updates

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
You say this every time, don't you use an adblocker via the net? Which is against YouTubes terms and conditions. Which they clamp down on from time to time until the adblocker updates

I just can't understand why everyone doesn't use them, at least until they are clamped down on, if they ever are.

HPIMG

Visit site
Sometimes - mostly on my iPad. On the TV there are even more adverts then you get on iPad. Sometimes just watch on my phone. The only one I don't use is a computer. 😂
I watch YouTube on my iPad. I just use a free add blocker but it only works watching YouTube through safari. If you use the YouTube app it doesn’t work.

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
Rick Shiels introduced me to Iona Stephen, the blue and white Titleist girl, so he's my favorite YouTuber over on this side.
I like his pal Guy a lot as well.

I've gotten to the point where I can understand Rick, Guy, and Ian Fraser without subtitles.
Pretty good, huh?

The Bob Does Sports crew--Bobby Fairways, Joey Coldcuts, and Fat Perez--are also fun, and as a bonus, they speak American English.
The Good Good guys aren't bad.
Grant Horvat is good but most of all,

THEY ALL HAVE TO STOP WEARING THOSE OBSCENE "JOGGER" TROUSERS.
They look ridiculous.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rick Shiels introduced me to Iona Stephen, the blue and white Titleist girl, so he's my favorite YouTuber over on this side.
I like his pal Guy a lot as well.

I've gotten to the point where I can understand Rick, Guy, and Ian Fraser without subtitles.
Pretty good, huh?

The Bob Does Sports crew--Bobby Fairways, Joey Coldcuts, and Fat Perez--are also fun, and as a bonus, they speak American English.
The Good Good guys aren't bad.
Grant Horvat is good but most of all,

THEY ALL HAVE TO STOP WEARING THOSE OBSCENE "JOGGER" TROUSERS.
They look ridiculous.
Funny - those American ones are the ones I can't stand to watch. 😄 I also find Guy incredibly irritating as he seems to try and push himself to the forefront all the time.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Funny - those American ones are the ones I can't stand to watch. 😄 I also find Guy incredibly irritating as he seems to try and push himself to the forefront all the time.
I didn't mind him at first but, like you say, he seems to be trying to get a bigger part in it and does seem very pushy and irritating with it.