West Lancs

evemccc

Visit site
I am keen to play at West Lancs at some point in my life, and I am coincidentally going to be in the North West for a few days in late October, just when their Autumn 4BBB is on...Thursday 27 October. This gives a reduced green-fee and soup and sandwiches for £60.

Would any Liverpool / Lancashire based golfers care to join me for this - @The Lion @Liverbirdie or anyone else?

Cheers!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the offer, but the Ted Jarman in early September is better value, and I've gone in it 3 times, as you get 36 holes in.

It is only for 3-9 handicappers though, not sure of your handicap.

No matter, if anyone else is looking in, would thoroughly recommend playing West Lancs, as although its a beast to play, its a very good course.

evemccc

Visit site
Thanks for the offer, but the Ted Jarman in early September is better value, and I've gone in it 3 times, as you get 36 holes in.

It is only for 3-9 handicappers though, not sure of your handicap.

No matter, if anyone else is looking in, would thoroughly recommend playing West Lancs, as although its a beast to play, its a very good course.

Thanks, I'm outside of that, though have ambitions of breaking in this year ;) The Ted Jarman looks great but I live far from Liverpool so wouldn't be able to make it, but I am going to be in the area when the Autumn 4BBB is on. Cheers anyway (y)

The Lion

Visit site
Hi guys. I would be interested. H’cap 15 atm, but maybe less by the autumn, as I’ve still not played a full season since I came back to the game in 2019.

If enough are interested, we could perhaps consider adding other courses in the North West too; I could look into hosting at North Wales in Llandudno for one.