Formby/Royal Liverpool Dunghill cup new joint thread March 16/17th

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Podge!

Dont forget you need to bring that thing for me today................................

its called YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will I need one also?

thepodgster

Head Pro
Visit site
Dont forget you need to bring that thing for me today................................

I am going to smash you all over the place today you helmet! If I don't I'll pay for breakfast next time. That's how confident I am as we all know how much you love to eat!!!!!

its called YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well......Dunghill links over, thanks so much to Birchy and Liverbirdie for organising 2 great courses, and thanks to those traveling from near and far to play. I know the courses have some pedigree, but the people and the banter add to it even more. I really enjoyed Hoylake today, I thought the course and clubhouse were superb. The trophy cabinet and scorecards and memorabilia added to the whole experience. For me holes 5-11 amongst the dunes really stood out, and also the par 5 16th (I think). Shot of the day , Birchy's shot from the deepest of deep bunkers to 2 ft....i wont mention the putt tho mate ;)

Cheers also to Fat Tiger, Birchy and Qwerty for your company today.....had a blast

I've posted some photo's in the pictures section, and yes, I will get round to changing my name to JuniorBandito, or something like. I just want the Summer to start now whilst im hitting it decent !!!

El'Junior

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
Birchy has only just gotten off the phone from both courses....They have both put a bill in for cleaning up the horse poo you left....

Congrats well plaid.

Birchy and Pete well done again lads and top notch breakfast...............especially today with the black pudding....

Birchy cheers for the drunken ass slap last night and the man hug today xxx

ps

Podgster.................................................:whistle:

thepodgster

Head Pro
Visit site
Birchy has only just gotten off the phone from both courses....They have both put a bill in for cleaning up the horse poo you left....

Congrats well plaid.

Birchy and Pete well done again lads and top notch breakfast...............especially today with the black pudding....

ps

Scouser, well hands up you beat me over the last two days so WELL DONE.

I did enjoy taking £9.50 off you through today, but definitely down to Pustol Pete in our pairing. That money will just about cover the breakfast I now owe you.

That is one battle in what will become a war throughout 2013 where you will suffer!

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site

Congrats well plaid.

ps

No worries mate, an arse is an arse when youve had a few. Cant afford to be fussy :thup:

Podgster is gonna be gunning for you now mate so be ready :). A great rivalry to watch for this season :thup:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Many thanks Pete & Scott for an excellent Meet...... 2 days golf on brilliant courses with entertaining company & all in very good weather conditions for the time of year. Also was most impressed with night out in Liverpool.... Excellent beer and some really good pubs along with the superb craic you get from scousers where ever you meet them. Very amusing people:thup:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't understand why a nice person like me now has 2 enemies on the forum :whistle:

Its brilliant :rofl: Youve really upset them guys and they are out to destroy you :)

The next meet that all 3 of you are playing im hoping you get in the same group :)