Formby/Royal Liverpool Dunghill cup new joint thread March 16/17th

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
How we all diddling? Roll on tomorrow :). Had family round all night and they just wouldnt get lost! :eek:

We decided on format yet then? :rofl:

No word from Surrey, so presume we have 13 over both days.

We'll discuss it over black pudding tomorrow morning. I presume it will have to be singles?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
No word from Surrey, so presume we have 13 over both days.

We'll discuss it over black pudding tomorrow morning. I presume it will have to be singles?

Why not have 6 pairs and the single players score will be added to a card picked out at random? Pick the teams by draw in the morning... job done...

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Managed to get the car for the day, so all good, thanks for the offers of a lift.

If anyone is at the Toby before me, could they order a protein shake and a handful of nuts and pulses please

Fish

Banned
Visit site
That's me up :eek: will be pulling away from here in 30 minutes. See you at the Toby.

Anyone got any uppers ;)

Hooker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was meant to be joining you guys as the last minute replacement. Unfortunately only got as far as the M25 when car trouble forced me to turn back. Had to limp back home on the motorway at 40 miles an hour.

If anyone see this please pass the message onto peter as I lost his mobile number.

Absolutely guttted and sorry I cant join you guys, in danger of missing the chart hills meet on Tuesday as well now barring a miracle :(

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was meant to be joining you guys as the last minute replacement. Unfortunately only got as far as the M25 when car trouble forced me to turn back. Had to limp back home on the motorway at 40 miles an hour.

If anyone see this please pass the message onto peter as I lost his mobile number.

Absolutely guttted and sorry I cant join you guys, in danger of missing the chart hills meet on Tuesday as well now barring a miracle :(

Ok, message recceived.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
FT in shock... he thought he had an other half hour in kip.... he s not been following the thread... too busy sniffing ;-)