West Lancs 25/4/16

gregbwfc

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It's still rolling now!!! I'd like to say that I've eliminated that shot from my armoury, but it's a regular visitor 😂

Think we might be having a sociable round then mate, seems to be a stock shot for me :rofl:
What time are folk looking to get there ?
Thinking around 12 ish, time to get a bit of food and find a swing (of sorts :p).

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think we might be having a sociable round then mate, seems to be a stock shot for me :rofl:
Thinking around 12 ish, time to get a bit of food and find a swing (of sorts :p).

I'll probably get there early doors aswell for some food and try to remember how to hit a ball in the right direction......

I've Sancho Hudson's shots to play with on the day so just a gentle stroll round for me :whistle:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah, 12 for some jackbit and a swing sounds good.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've only played it once. It was September. There was no wind. It was warm enough to go for a paddle afterwards out to the Iron Men.

Have fun tomorrow:)

Stegsie

Head Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to this tomorrow

Dave looking back over the thread I think you and I are out at 13:50. I was going to get there for about 13:00.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gotcha :thup: me an stuey are gonna be sick of the sight of each other this time next week :rofl:

Yeah looking forward myself Steve, may get there a bit earlier to have a nosey round.