West Lancs 25/4/16

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A few of us are playing in the gents 4bbb @ West Lancs and have a spot spare, luminaries include golfing titans such as;

Stuart_C
Stu's bit on the side Duffers
Davemc1
Gregbwfc
NWJocko
Bluewolf

and me

Notoriously friendly bunch, all have NVQ's in 'Bantz'.

And it's only £35.00!!

Course isnt bad either (midweek green fee goes up to £95 on 1st May).

Give us a shout if you're game (for golf only, no funny stuff). It might be the best decision you make.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
You might hook it over the practice ground and onto the beach this time then :rofl:

Big talk boyo.. I'll have you know I'm developing a lovely soft draw that invariably puts me just on the left of the fairway.. Except for the 10-12 holes where it blocks massively into the right rough (of the fairway 2 holes over)...

The right side of which tee box, the 10th!?

#YOTW

How much do you want for the M2 in a few weeks? Why is it that every time you play me, you end up buying a new driver just to try and get some extra length??? :whistle:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's what the marketing consultancy recommended (after much huffing, puffing & and uttering of phrases such as 'you can't polish a turd).

#NSD

Trust a Public Sector Consultant to need Marketing advice... More progressive thinking would recommend that you put the glamour forumites at the top of the list just for the wow factor.. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I'm rather a big deal around these parts...:rofl:

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They recommended a slow build up of tension with the big draw at the end.

Will send you the PowerPoint so you can get with the program.

#thebigshow

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Criag, im still to pass on the cash for this. However im blaming you for not accepting PayPal!! :p will get on it asap

Bump for the final place, and also a chance to see #yotdmc1 in action :rofl: