West Hill GC Monday 1st October 2018 (Day Before H4H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So who else is about in Aldershot on the Sunday night?

Me, Jocko, Junior, Capt ron and Dan are about and I'm sure will be toasting the European Ryder cup win in a few local hostelries, so more than welcome to join us for a few beers if you fancy it.......

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Me, Jocko, Junior, Capt ron and Dan are about and I'm sure will be toasting the European Ryder cup win in a few local hostelries, so more than welcome to join us for a few beers if you fancy it.......
Me 'n Josh is there……. must be a Spoons some where..... oh yes I seem to remember there is 1 High Street, Aldershot GU11 1BH

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Myself, Kraxx and Hacker are staying at the premier inn, Sunday night, so if anyone else is in town, we could meet up. That is all depending on when we get back from Hartley Whitney GC, we may see what the bar there has to offer, for food (if still on) and drink.

D

Deleted member 21258

Thought I would post up just in case anyone fancies it(and will need to confirm with wife this afternoon that this is 100%).

I have a family room(sleeps upto 3) booked at the Travelodge At Four Marks, Alton(17 miles to liphook) on the 1 October, that I don't think I will now be using, so would be going free or maybe a very small donation to H4H if you feel inclined, if someone hasn't got accommodation booked for the night before or fancies a 'sole' room.:unsure:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

If I get a pass, I could be up for a small shandy.(y)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Myself, Kraxx and Hacker are staying at the premier inn, Sunday night, so if anyone else is in town, we could meet up. That is all depending on when we get back from Hartley Whitney GC, we may see what the bar there has to offer, for food (if still on) and drink.

Ahhh, the NE regiment - see you in the Wetherspoons in Aldershot if your around. (y)

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
Can someone on this thread let Glyn know that I now can’t make this (had my holiday pulled by work yesterday). I’ve dropped him a PM on here but don’t know if he has seen it.

I’m still hopeful to be able to make Tuesday at Liphook but will have to see how Monday goes.

Sorry Glyn... hope it does not inconvenience you.

D

Deleted member 17920

Can someone on this thread let Glyn know that I now can’t make this (had my holiday pulled by work yesterday). I’ve dropped him a PM on here but don’t know if he has seen it.

I’m still hopeful to be able to make Tuesday at Liphook but will have to see how Monday goes.

Sorry Glyn... hope it does not inconvenience you.
got it cheers

At the Ryder cup today. Will sort tomorrow at west hill.

Thanks 👍

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Just trying to drag myself from Ryder Cup fog to think about tomorrow.
Are we okay in golf clobber around the clubhouse?
Am out last but hope to come a fair bit earlier for the full forum meet experience 😀. Were sandwiches mentioned and if so any idea on timings?

Cheers, looking forward to it.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just trying to drag myself from Ryder Cup fog to think about tomorrow.
Are we okay in golf clobber around the clubhouse?
Am out last but hope to come a fair bit earlier for the full forum meet experience 😀. Were sandwiches mentioned and if so any idea on timings?

Cheers, looking forward to it.
Sandwiches from 12.00. Golf clothes are fine in the clubhouse, apart from golf shoes ! Probably need to get there early in case Stu C gets to the food first.:eek:

D

Deleted member 1740

Sandwiches from 12.00. Golf clothes are fine in the clubhouse, apart from golf shoes ! Probably need to get there early in case Stu C gets to the food first.:eek:

Sandwiches will be safe, i’ll be on the range watching the forum leg end warm up trying to pick up as many tips as possible.

Looking forward to my round tomorrow with Homer, I hope he doesn’t leave his banter at home.

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Safe travels folks! Looking forward to what will be a cracking couple of days of golf! 🏌️‍♂️

D

Deleted member 15344

Sandwiches will be safe, i’ll be on the range watching the forum leg end warm up trying to pick up as many tips as possible.

Looking forward to my round tomorrow with Homer, I hope he doesn’t leave his banter at home.

In anticipation of being vlog/you tube stars I’m even getting the white trousers out 👍