Day before H4H 17th October

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Sorry to be that guy, but can you confirm if we need to bring a change of clothes or anything for afterwards? Just making sure (y)

From their website:

On the Golf Course
Smart and recognised golf attire and proper golf shoes.
In the Clubhouse
Smart casual attire and clean spikeless golf shoes may be worn in the changing rooms and in the Clubhouse. Please refrain from wearing flip flops, caps and hats in the Clubhouse.
A reasonable standard of dress is expected at all times throughout the premises.

I'm all packed and the clubs have been cleaned, see you all tomorrow ?

Grizzly

Visit site
Well, I made it to the train, and its about the only one running to time... Which means I could be horrendously early!

D

Deleted member 1147

Our ETA is about 11.45. So will be a bit of a dash onto the course when we get there.

D

Deleted member 1418

Great day at Stoneham. Two temp greens didn't dampen what is a very enjoyable and great test of golf.

Thanks LiverpoolPhil and Grizzly for their company.

And of course huge thanks to DPapas1982 for organising.

Looking forward to Hayling tomorrow.

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks DPapas1982 for organising another memorable forum meet.

I really enjoyed the course, fantastic practice area and such a variety of holes, the par 3’s in particular were stunning I thought!

Thanks to Duncan and Clive for guiding me round and great company.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks for organising Dave and for sorting the weather too. Enjoyed the course and good to play alongside Cake and SteveW86 again.

AddisonRoad

Visit site
Thanks again, @DPapas1982 for organising Stoneham - it was a really fun course and an excellent day out (despite almost coming last place, lol). I know it can be a thankless task to organise such an event, so I appreciate it! Hopefully play again soon.