Day before H4H 17th October

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Not sure why they would have any temporary greens at this time of year and it is still pretty dry!? For what is quite a sizable green fee for in the middle of October (not the high season), imo there should be some offer of a reduction or something else to compensate I understand greens have to be treated and hopefully this won't affect their quality too much but temps are a different matter.

The supposed two temp greens because of work that is being done to 2 of the greens. Though it seems to be unconfirmed that that’s actually the case. Dave is still waiting to hear back.

DPapas1982

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
So…….

I had the call and it’s not great.

2 holes WILL be on temps. No discount.
will only offer a starter pack (ball marker, pitch repairer, few tees and a ball), plus complimentary use of range for all prior to their round.

it’s not ideal and I made it clear we aren’t impressed, especially as i Never got told by them of the issues. Have made it clear we may have drop outs. But need to confirm numbers Monday. So can any not wanting to play please let me know.

Have moved tee off a little earlier 1030 so that the last groups aren’t running around before sunset, but will confirm tee times once I have final numbets.

D

Deleted member 1147

Me & Andrew are happy to play, but tee time is the only problem for us as we're travelling down that morning. Can you let me know what the last time will be, so we can confirm?