Help For Heroes charity golf day - Hankley Common Golf Club - Wednesday 30th August 2023

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
banter-great.gif

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
There was a problem with the photos, and I am pretty sure they did not appear on GM's own website (apart from the ones that were published in the magazine)

Not sure what the problem was, but I was told I could not post on an open forum.

Personally think it saves forumers a lot of embarrassment. Who wants to look at photos of Bratty chomping it round ?:)

I have just sorted a venue for this year, and am just waiting on a date around the end of August beginning of September.

Will post a new thread with all details when I get them.(y)

Grizzly

Visit site
Personally think it saves forumers a lot of embarrassment. Who wants to look at photos of Bratty chomping it round ?:)

Oh I dunno - the guy got a great one of me hitting out of a bunker on 9. If you just looked at the photo, you'd think I could actually play the game.

***Spoiler alert - I can't. The ball was shanked at right angles!***

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
There was a problem with the photos, and I am pretty sure they did not appear on GM's own website (apart from the ones that were published in the magazine)

Not sure what the problem was, but I was told I could not post on an open forum.

I have just sorted a venue for this year, and am just waiting on a date around the end of August beginning of September.

Will post a new thread with all details when I get them.(y)

Amazing Rich! Praying for end of August again! Was cracking playing in the sun!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Oh I dunno - the guy got a great one of me hitting out of a bunker on 9. If you just looked at the photo, you'd think I could actually play the game.

***Spoiler alert - I can't. The ball was shanked at right angles!***

They need not know my friend! I saw it go into the hole...