West Hill GC Monday 1st October 2018 (Day Before H4H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Another boss day sorted by Lincoln Quaker, Homer had Captainron in his ass pocket all day 😂😂😂
West Hill was in immaculate condition, great fun , never had cam so quiet - if only Homer had a partner then the game might have been closer 😂😂

Fore right !!!!🏌🏿‍♂️

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I hope he doesn’t leave his banter at home.

Banter brought and delivered. Captainron will be allowed out my pocket for birthdays, Christmas and if he's a very good boy. I had an absolute blast with my four ball and the golf was secondary to the banter. Don't think anyone got away with anything and it was savage at times which just made it funnier. LP and Cam did play some good golf, well LP did, but Stu and I were there trying to out hack each other. Think we'll call that contest an honorable half. The course was top drawer, the greens a mere hors d'oeuvre to the scary greens at Liphook yesterday. I'm a broken man in body and mind carrying Cam around

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Cracking day Glyn, and perfectly organised as always.

Course was in lovely condition, and West Hill is just a lovely place to play golf.

Great company with AnotherDouble, Big Foot and NWJocko. We were put off by the group in front though, Could you keep the noise down next time Homer. Loved them shouting fore right at the house near the 14th tee. Did it duck ?;)

Get off your backside Glyn and get the scores up :whistle::LOL:

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Banter brought and delivered. Captainron will be allowed out my pocket for birthdays, Christmas and if he's a very good boy. I had an absolute blast with my four ball and the golf was secondary to the banter. Don't think anyone got away with anything and it was savage at times which just made it funnier. LP and Cam did play some good golf, well LP did, but Stu and I were there trying to out hack each other. Think we'll call that contest an honorable half. The course was top drawer, the greens a mere hors d'oeuvre to the scary greens at Liphook yesterday. I'm a broken man in body and mind carrying Cam around
The thanks I get for winning holes and keeping us in the game for so long....:D

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I think next year I'll play the day before rather than sitting in a pub all afternoon & night!

I deffo couldn't have done West Hill any justice though, I'd played in a Medal on Saturday and then 36 holes at Frilford on Sunday, so to play WH then on Monday was a round too far me, the old bones ain't what they used to be :(

In fact I think my days playing 36 are numbered...

D

Deleted member 17920

So,

Just for one persons benefit as nobody else wants to know :sleep:;)

Nearest the pins

Paulw4701
Sam 85

Cracking shots both of them.

Top 3 all with 36 points

3rd Paulw4701

2nd place Merv Swerve

And in 1st place............... Richart (y)(y)(y)(y)

Thanks to everyone for putting in the £5 entry, I added it in the justgiving website and we added £235 plus gift aid to the pot (y)