West Hill GC Monday 1st October 2018 (Day Before H4H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cracking day Glyn, and perfectly organised as always.

Course was in lovely condition, and West Hill is just a lovely place to play golf.

Great company with AnotherDouble, Big Foot and NWJocko. We were put off by the group in front though, Could you keep the noise down next time Homer. Loved them shouting fore right at the house near the 14th tee. Did it duck ?;)

Get off your backside Glyn and get the scores up :whistle::LOL:

I can only agree with Rich. Everything at West Hill was superb. The course , company and weather. Many thanks for organising Glyn.

I will always remember I played with the winner and his very memorable par on the 1st !!

D

Deleted member 15344

Cracking day Glyn, and perfectly organised as always.

Course was in lovely condition, and West Hill is just a lovely place to play golf.

Great company with AnotherDouble, Big Foot and NWJocko. We were put off by the group in front though, Could you keep the noise down next time Homer. Loved them shouting fore right at the house near the 14th tee. Did it duck ?;)

Get off your backside Glyn and get the scores up :whistle::LOL:

It was Cam hitting the shot - right of the house was in trouble 😂😂

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I can only agree with Rich. Everything at West Hill was superb. The course , company and weather. Many thanks for organising Glyn.

I will always remember I played with the winner and his very memorable par on the 1st !!
Just another regulation par I seem to remember.:whistle:

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hitting the house or the halfway hut must of been easy. Try playing from the path between the 2😂😂😂😂. Very good round Rich. You were a putting guru. Great day with some great people.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hitting the house or the halfway hut must of been easy. Try playing from the path between the 2😂😂😂😂. Very good round Rich. You were a putting guru. Great day with some great people.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: There were some golf shots played from interesting places on Monday.......

What a beautiful place to play golf West Hill is, great golf course and thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon and company with Rich, Mark and Chris. I had to double take before marking a 4 on Rich's card for the 1st hole....... :eek:

Great round by Rich though, solid golf and some very good putting (better than his caddying I was relying on as I only got 35....;))

Artyd

Visit site
Thanks for a great day Glyn at another wonderful course from your must play list.
Great to see some faces I recognised from other LQ productions and to meet new fellow golf addicts.
Great effort in organising and getting yourself there as I believe you were at some other event that involved golf, can’t remember what it was as you never mentioned it much 🙄😴

D

Deleted member 17920

Thanks for a great day Glyn at another wonderful course from your must play list.
Great to see some faces I recognised from other LQ productions and to meet new fellow golf addicts.
Great effort in organising and getting yourself there as I believe you were at some other event that involved golf, can’t remember what it was as you never mentioned it much 🙄😴
Oh did I mention it to you that I was in Paris, let me tell you all about it sometime 😉😉

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Nice to meet you Arthur

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Well done on organising Glyn. My weekend at Le Golf National took a little more out of me than I thought. Not sure if we finished in the dark or I just fell asleep walking up the 18th. Either way, great course & good company when we eventually got out ;)