West Lancs

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well done on the scurrying around... I will need to work round the game I have at W Lancs on 28th. I will be heading up M5 and M6 to Southport. A diversion via N Wales isn't ideal, BUT if there's something going on I could be persuaded... it would have to be Wednesday or the Friday.

To clarify, we are talking North Wales GC in Llandudno, and Conwy GC...there is also Maesdu, next door to North Wales (what's that like?)

It is over 4 hours drive from Chepstow, I could travel to N Wales on Tue - but I could work around what anyone else wants to do... or if we cant get traction, we could try for a N Wales bigger trip next summer!
Ian

Not sure what the outcome of the meet is but Ormskirk is around 10 miles from Southport and on your way. It has been an Open qualifier and having played it 3 times it comes highly recommended

The Lion

Visit site
Ian

Not sure what the outcome of the meet is but Ormskirk is around 10 miles from Southport and on your way. It has been an Open qualifier and having played it 3 times it comes highly recommended

Seconded. Ormskirk is a fine course and a good test for anyone.