West Lancs 15th March 2018

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
You are our first reserve.:thup:

Course booked with two times, 13.14 and 13.22. Bacon rolls, coffee/tea booked from 12.00.

Players :

Richart Deposit £20 paid
PNWokingham Deposit £20 paid
Topoftheflop
Topoftheflop +1
Wookie Deposit £20 paid
Stuart_C Deposit £20 paid
2Blue Deposit £20 paid
Anotherdouble Paid in full £50 (plus extra £10 !!)

Reserve

Stegsie

I have paid a deposit of £20 per person, and will collect the balance of £30 a couple of weeks before we play.

If you don't have my bank details to pay me back the deposit, please send me an pm and I will give you details.

Thanks for all the payments lads.:thup:

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My 1st time at west lancs and what a terrific course. Big thanks to Mr Hart for organising this little venture. A massive thanks to the three hombres of Simon Craig and jet setter James who flew in from across the pond to play who made up our 4 ball. Weather was not too bad. A mixture of a little wind and a little rain. The locals might say we had an easy ish time of it and I suppose I couldn't Argue. And to cap a fine day Kings Road 1, Anfield Road zilch

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Cracking day on the links. Loved the course, great condition considering the recent weather. Really want to play again, so if any one arranging a game count me in.

Always a blast playing with Stu, Slasher and Dave. One point covered our four scores, and a good warm up for the main event.I seem to have gone deaf in one ear, but not too much of a problem when playing with Stu.:whistle:

Just been thrown out of the bar at the Premier Inn, though some of the younger forumers had already gone to bed. No stamina youth of today.

See you all at Silloth tomorrow.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My 1st time at west lancs and what a terrific course. Big thanks to Mr Hart for organising this little venture. A massive thanks to the three hombres of Simon Craig and jet setter James who flew in from across the pond to play who made up our 4 ball. Weather was not too bad. A mixture of a little wind and a little rain. The locals might say we had an easy ish time of it and I suppose I couldn't Argue. And to cap a fine day Kings Road 1, Anfield Road zilch

Stuey is one of our "under 5's" though.;)

Anyone break 30 points?