Royal St Georges Tuesday 27th February 2018

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
as soon as Simon confirms what the situation is at RSG I'll post a confirmation of attendance page so we know who's doing what.

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
as soon as Simon confirms what the situation is at RSG I'll post a confirmation of attendance page so we know who's doing what.

Not good news Im afraid.

Spoke with the secretary again today and its certain, barring a miracle turnaround in the weather, that it will be shut to the extent that he has called everyone booked there for the next week.

Everybody will be refunded but it may take a while so please bear with me.

Looks like RCP will be open so looking forward to some sort of golf there and maybe a few more beers than normal in the Kings Head :cheers:

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Booo !!

It happens l guess.

As regards refunds, you'll have your work cut out, so no need to hurry - at least as far as I'm concerned. And thanks for putting all the time you did to get the day together. Shame the weather conspired against it.

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Booo !!

It happens l guess.

As regards refunds, you'll have your work cut out, so no need to hurry - at least as far as I'm concerned. And thanks for putting all the time you did to get the day together. Shame the weather conspired against it.

Thanks Jerry - at least my bank now allow small transfers without the card reader device so it wont be quite so laborious!

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Nothing anyone can do re the weather, disappointing but with the Open coming fully understand they are going to be even more cautious.

Is there still a plan to try and play elsewhere on Tuesday?

D

Deleted member 17920

Just want to say whilst I am gutted thanks Simon for all your hard work in organising part of the Kent meet.

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Simon have we actually cancelled the booking, and if so do I need to chase Princes tomorrow to secure some times?

It’s not officially cancelled (ie we can’t confirm refunds due to course closure) til Tuesday but to all intents and purposes yes.

I think I’ll give Princes a miss though personally

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
RSG will be sending me the money back over the next few days so please PM your bank details if you want a refund.

Those who are down for November I can either hold back £30 for the deposit or the whole amount so you are paid up - up to you.

D

Deleted member 17920

RSG will be sending me the money back over the next few days so please PM your bank details if you want a refund.

Those who are down for November I can either hold back £30 for the deposit or the whole amount so you are paid up - up to you.
Keep the whole amount for Cameron and myself, Cheers Simon :thup:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I just want to say a huge thanks to Wookie (simon). He had the biggest field for the RSG game and im sure that whilst we are all gutted to have had it cancelled we do owe him a big debt of gratitude for his efforts in sorting the game and now, sadly, having to deal with the refunds. Let's hope November works out 😁

Cheers Simon

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just want to say a huge thanks to Wookie (simon). He had the biggest field for the RSG game and im sure that whilst we are all gutted to have had it cancelled we do owe him a big debt of gratitude for his efforts in sorting the game and now, sadly, having to deal with the refunds. Let's hope November works out 😁

Cheers Simon

/\ /\ /\ This plus one !

Wookie - if it makes no difference to you, then keep the whole lot of mine for November. (For info, is November the same deal/same price as what we've just cancelled)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Cheers Simon

Completely agree... thanks a packet Simon... Please keep the monies for Nov use.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yeah well done Simon, I know what it's like organising and it can suck the death out of you.

Keep my money for November please :thup:

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Many thanks to Wookie, BIM and ChrisD for organising much appreciated. :thup:

Simon - keep my money for November please and use that 3 wood more mate. Shot of the day on the 18th . :clap:

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Cheers guys - Ill update the list on the other thread to reflect monies kept shortly.

Those waiting for refund please bear with me and will sort asap once I get it back from RSG.