Royal St Georges Tuesday 27th February 2018

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Its that time again where RSG are looking for numbers and a small deposit.

The deal is the same as last year at £115 for bacon bap on arrival, 18 holes and the lovely lunch. Will also add £5 for the pot to this cost to save collecting on the day so total £120.

£30 deposit needed by the end of August please with balance payable by end of January.

Im guessing with Turnberry shortly after this that numbers will be less than last year but they have 40 slots available at the moment if we need them.

Please add your name below to confirm interest and PM for bank details if you need them. (Chris and Richard Ive added you following our conversation the other week)

1. wookie
2. Blue in Munich
3. Chrisd

D

Deleted member 17920

I could be up for this.

Can you promise good weather Simon :D

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I could be up for this.

Can you promise good weather Simon :D

Well we've done alright the last 3 years so depending on your outlook we could either continue the run or we're due a good soaking (although Chris normally arranges that for Cinque Ports the day before) 😂

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
Can you put me down as a reserve?
With Turnberry and Tenerife booked and deposits done for next year this may be a bit too much. If there's a last minute drop out and you need someone to make the numbers up I may be persuaded spend spend spend 😉

D

Deleted member 1418

1. wookie
2. Blue in Munich
3. Chrisd
4. Dando
5. Fish
6. Backwoodsman
7. Topoftheflop
8. PieMan
9. Blundell

Wouldn't miss it! Room booked in the Kings Head!

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1. wookie
2. Blue in Munich
3. Chrisd
4. Dando
5. Fish
6. Backwoodsman
7. Topoftheflop
8. PieMan
9. Blundell
10. Mashley (for now) I've just managed to get a membership at Littlestone Artisans, so if the reciprocal is good I won't need to pay over £100 to play RSG or RCP & Rye :)

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
1. wookie
2. Blue in Munich
3. Chrisd
4. Dando
5. Fish
6. Backwoodsman
7. Topoftheflop
8. PieMan
9. Blundell
10. Mashley (for now) I've just managed to get a membership at Littlestone Artisans, so if the reciprocal is good I won't need to pay over £100 to play RSG or RCP & Rye
11. Sam85

Last edited:

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
1. wookie
2. Blue in Munich
3. Chrisd
4. Dando
5. Fish
6. Backwoodsman
7. Topoftheflop
8. PieMan
9. Blundell
10. Mashley (for now) I've just managed to get a membership at Littlestone Artisans, so if the reciprocal is good I won't need to pay over £100 to play RSG or RCP & Rye
11. Sam85
12. Badger