Tigers back.

D

Deleted member 15344

What about Thomas instead? Love a bit of Thomas and all the other engines.

Paw patrol is on at the same sort of time as well - that has animals that get the results :thup:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Tiger's Ryder Cup record

• Total Matches: 33
  • Singles (W-L-H): 4-1-2
  • Foursomes (W-L-H): 4-8-1
  • Four-balls (W-L-H): 5-8-0
Won 5 lost 8

And that was mostly in his prime

I’d like to see him make it. I think he’d probably admit that the Ryder. Up wasn’t high on his priorities back then. He always wanted to beat everyone around him and was extremely unsociable.

He seems now, since being a vice captain and worrying if he’d ever play again to have found a new found friendly side. He could thrive. But if he reverts to type after a few near misses or wins leading up to it. That’s a bonus for Europe!

D

Deleted Member 1156

He seems now, since being a vice captain and worrying if he’d ever play again to have found a new found friendly side. He could thrive. But if he reverts to type after a few near misses or wins leading up to it. That’s a bonus for Europe!

If his demeanour improves and he shows a bit more respect to his opponents he could pick up a lot of new fans.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Long way to go before the RC team is decided but he seems to be moving in the right direction. Can't wait to see how he goes at Bay Hill tomorrow. Should be full of confidence and on a course he knows well and has done well at. I accept the coverage for what it is and realise it was always going to be a Tiger frenzy, more so now he's back playing well

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It'll be interesting to see how he goes this week on a back to back (sorry!).

tbh, I see his swing speed numbers as more of a worry than something to be thrilled about. He's old, lots of bits of his body have been hurt before apart from his back, and his lower back has less mobility in it than it is meant to have. I find it hard to imagine that, even if the back holds up (which I doubt), the forces which he is applying won't find their way to some other body part.

Maybe it's just because I'm old and have a dodgy back! I project my own discomfort onto him.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tiger Rolling back the years and rolling them in from all over!
-2 after 4

Just to add...I think he's about to take his Jumper off as its warming up at Bay Hill and he's had a bowl of Muesli and a boiled egg for breakfast :thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Tiger Rolling back the years and rolling them in from all over!
-2 after 4

Just to add...I think he's about to take his Jumper off as its warming up at Bay Hill and he's had a bowl of Muesli and a boiled egg for breakfast :thup:

That's it.....I'm never watching him hit another shot if he's turning into a vegan :rofl:

D

Deleted member 15344

You got to admire the dedication of Tiger Woods fans - seems they are willing to go above and beyond to help him win, what other player gets the help he does - amazing , even going to the point of trying to kick his ball back into bounds ! Amazing

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
You got to admire the dedication of Tiger Woods fans - seems they are willing to go above and beyond to help him win, what other player gets the help he does - amazing , even going to the point of trying to kick his ball back into bounds ! Amazing

Yep, I know what you mean Phil!! Apparently some of them just used Jedi Mind Tricks to force that 60ft Birdie Putt in the Hole too.

Sickening Stuff :cool:

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Do u actually enjoy watching golf Phil?
Or are you just watching to pick up on anything negative about woods?

Suppose it’s good for the old post count 😁

And Arsenal play tonight 👍🏻

D

Deleted member 15344

Yep, I know what you mean Phil!! Apparently some of them just used Jedi Mind Tricks to force that 60ft Birdie Putt in the Hole too.

Sickening Stuff :cool:
His short game is just amazing , the chipping and putting is unreal to see - is there anyone better at the moment. His tee shots are the totally opposite end and are shocking but that short game is to die for.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Please give it up Phil.
You are looking seriously daft now re Woods.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just watching the highlights of Tigers round and it great to see him back golf needs Tiger it has been missing him for sure.