Sun Day Red

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
It’ll be a short thread if the online tittle tattle has it wrong but todays the day Tigers supposed to unveil his new clothing & apparel brand/sponsor. I suppose my TW golf cap will now be worthless or treble in value

Could the first person to spot a 'Sunday Red' 'Leaping Tiger' top/cap on their course, post on the thread so we can see how long it takes to hit the fairways...

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
It’ll be a short thread if the online tittle tattle has it wrong but todays the day Tigers supposed to unveil his new clothing & apparel brand/sponsor. I suppose my TW golf cap will now be worthless or treble in value

Could the first person to spot a 'Sunday Red' 'Leaping Tiger' top/cap on their course, post on the thread so we can see how long it takes to hit the fairways...
I could be wrong, but I thing its going to be TaylorMade clothing brand, looking forward to seeing it.

D

Deleted member 35504

Without looking it up, wasn't his son wearing another brand at the PNC in December?

I thought commentators were saying that was a clue, but not really bothered tbh.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
The new tiger logo that's doing the rounds on the social media platforms looks pretty uninspiring.

Wish he just stuck with the TW logo/branding.

I quite like it, especially in monochrome (not a fan of the text but that doesn't seem to be on the caps/shirt etc, just the Tiger)
Red.jpg

I see a wee bit of a similarity in the design 'style' to another golf brand logo
shark.png

D

Deleted member 15344

Sunday is one word!
They couldn’t use - Sunday Red because there is already a trademark for that

At the end of the day it’s a logo and people will buy the gear because it’s tiger woods - his appeal is that big , the US market will love it

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
They couldn’t use - Sunday Red because there is already a trademark for that

At the end of the day it’s a logo and people will buy the gear because it’s tiger woods - his appeal is that big , the US market will love it
I mean, yeh, ok, but there are standards. As a bit of a spelling and grammar pedant (please don’t check my previous posts!), I could not put my name to that. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
20240213_084958.jpg
That chest patch is off centre and it's killing the design....which is very basic anyway..
Not particularly enthralling given the hype...
And not everything is red either.......🤔

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The new tiger logo that's doing the rounds on the social media platforms looks pretty uninspiring.

Wish he just stuck with the TW logo/branding.
Absolutely, the TW logo he had with Nike looked a lot better than this tiger thing that looks exactly like the Slazenger logo.

Also a bit crap that he's decided to spell 'Sunday' wrong. Makes him look like an idiot. If Sunday Red was already a trademark (somehow?) I'd have just gone with something else. Why not just call it Tiger Woods, it's not like he has the most marketable name on the planet or anything?? Or was that trademarked by the old PlayStation games? :LOL: