HFH Auction item - Go Kart Cart bag - Red

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is the matching bag for the trolley currently in the other auction

Thanks to the very nice Sandy at Go Kart, we are pleased to offer a brand new Go Kart Cart bag in red.

I have posted some actual pictures below and also some info from the website.

This bag normally retails at £89 so we're looking at opening bids of £30

There is also a matching trolley up for auction in another thread.

This bid will close on the evening of 29th September at the HFH golf day at North Hants.

If you're not playing, you can still bid either on here and via myself or Richart, just let us know your maximum bid and we'll bid on your behalf on the evening up to that value.

The winning bidder will pay via the HFH Charity page in my signature.

Some of the photos below show the bag with the trolley for illustration purposes, but this auction is for the CART BAG ONLY
Here is some info from the website:

"The GoKart golf bag is a mid sized trolley bag with stacks of useful features, that will make you the most organised person on the course.

Here are the highlights (and try reading this out in one breath): 14 way full length club dividers, 24cm diameter, separate putter well, 10 pockets including; two large clothing pockets, a cool pocket, a dry pocket, two soft lined valuables pockets (one for phone, one for watch. Useful) large ball pocket plus external golf ball and tee storage, places to put your umbrella, pencil, and towel. There are grab handles top and bottom in exactly the right places. Loops on both sides to hang things on, as well as a special little velcro square to stick your glove to if that's what you like to do. It has a snap on rain hood that can even be attached with the zip on either side. Wow!

We thought about this bag a lot. We're sure you'll like it"

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

http://www.gokart.co.uk/shop/gokart-golf-bag.html?options=cart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 242
Last edited: