Advice on next trolley and cart bag

Diamond

Visit site
I started playing golf the summer of 2019 and bought myself a Callaway X Series Stand Bag (£50) and a fast fold 3 wheel trolley (Reduced to £50). The stands meant it rubbed on the trolley and wasn't flush so I bought a Wilson Staff Cart Bag. Two years on and the trolley is a little worse for wear and the Wilson Staff Cart Bag, although good, is not water proof. I still use the carry bag in the winter when the course only plays 13 holes and it is excellent.

My limited knowledge has me eyeing up a Motocaddy Cube trolley and Motocaddy Proteckta or Motocaddy Dry Series Cart Bag.

My main requirements are:
- A push trolley easy to assemble and doesn't take up much room in the car
- Good umbrella holder for trolley
- A pocket/pouch on the trolley for balls/tees/card
- A waterproof bag
- Enough storage in the bag for balls/tees, waterproofs, winter mat, 2 x 500ml bottles and sunglasses
- An organised club divider that limits the noise of the clubs

I am after some advice really as to what to spend my money on and i may even ask for one of the items to be a birthday present from the wife :)

Thanks

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've had a Sun Mountain H2No cart bag and currently have a Callaway Hyperdry. Main thing with the waterproof bags is not to stuff the pockets full of things so that the zips are "stretched" I do carry loads of stuff around in the bag.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Clic gear push trolley, but more expensive but sturdy and fold down really small.
Also recommend the Sun Mountain bags, got a C130 in the New Year and really happy with it. Fairly light, stands up to a shower well and plenty of storage

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've had a Sun Mountain H2No cart bag and currently have a Callaway Hyperdry. Main thing with the waterproof bags is not to stuff the pockets full of things so that the zips are "stretched" I do carry loads of stuff around in the bag.

Back from nine holes. Everything in my Callaway bag is dry. The same cannot be said for the rest of me:rolleyes:

APD Golfer

Visit site
I have a Rovic trolley, which folds down pretty small.
They are made by Clic Gear, but are slightly cheaper than the Official Clic Gear trolleys.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Afraid I have nothing useful to add to your question but I was mildy amused by the situation we find ourselves in (probably the yank manufacturers helped put us in...)

A trolley bag, for the trolley, or
A cart bag, for the cart
???

"You say tomato..."