Sun Day Red

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I did wonder if the Tiger logo would be some kind on play on an ambigram (not an actual ambigram) I just read its made up of 15 stripes for his majors and will get a design tweak if he ever got a 16th

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
They couldn’t use - Sunday Red because there is already a trademark for that

At the end of the day it’s a logo and people will buy the gear because it’s tiger woods - his appeal is that big , the US market will love it

Is that true? If so, I'm starting a new company called Taylor Made this evening!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If it's true about Sunday Red already being a trademark (for who I don't know) then they are lying through their teeth with this guff:

Sun Day Red is a three-word brand name for one key reason.

"The word mark appears as 3 words for a simple reason: there is a special power in 3's," the brand's website states.

"Calling it Sun Day Red was a fun way for us to create something completely different and unexpected. Born from a love for being outside in the sun, the joy of playing golf during the day, and a special red being the brands power color - as soon as Sun Day Red was placed on a garment for the first time, it just looked perfect."

:ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 29109

Did they borrow the marketing bilge generator from the team that came up with Rahm’s LiV team name? 🤣

Dreadful

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I quite like it, especially in monochrome (not a fan of the text but that doesn't seem to be on the caps/shirt etc, just the Tiger)
View attachment 51841

I see a wee bit of a similarity in the design 'style' to another golf brand logo
View attachment 51842
That was exactly my comparison on another thread when I saw it this morning. Will be hanging alongside the shark in AG before long…..🤢

sunshine

Visit site
Hard to comment on the products as we've only seen a glimpse so far. But I will be buying every single product on launch day. Tiger is the GOAT.

By the way, I have a huge collection of red Nike polos up for sale on ebay.