Sun Day Red

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Tiger has officially stopped 'growing the game'

Aye - pretty sure we know what he is trying to grow though....

On a side note, it doesn't sit quite right with me that he's only released his clothing products aimed at men - no womens or juniors yet - they are in the pipeline I believe. How difficult would it have been to get the manufacturer to produce the same tee's, polo's and hoodies in womens and junior fit - especially given the obscene amount of money he's trying to generate from this exercise.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having had all his golf clothing given to him for years he obviously has no concept of how much the stuff actually is and what folk will pay. It will all be in Walmart soon on the $5 rack.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is he having a laugh? $120 for something that looks like you're about to do PE at school? You can get the same thing from Uniqlo for £20.

Screenshot_20240501_075217_Chrome.jpg

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
That's the thing with "stuff." You can charge what you like.

Folk then have the option to point, giggle and not buy it.

They'll have had some expensive marketing folk work out the pricing. There will be people who'll buy it. 😉
Sometimes I think people forget that.

I don’t get the grumbling of the price of things. If it’s too expensive for you, don’t buy it, there are always other options. There are people to who buying the £1000 polo will have the same hit on their finances as me buying the £4 from Primark. The beauty of having choices.

Personally, I wouldn’t buy any of these, but I’m pretty sure on which will feel better and keep its shape after the first wash.

IMG_7763.jpeg

IMG_7764.jpeg

IMG_7765.jpeg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sometimes I think people forget that.

I don’t get the grumbling of the price of things. If it’s too expensive for you, don’t buy it, there are always other options. There are people to who buying the £1000 polo will have the same hit on their finances as me buying the £4 from Primark. The beauty of having choices.

Personally, I wouldn’t buy any of these, but I’m pretty sure on which will feel better and keep its shape after the first wash.
I wouldn't call it a grumble because I didn't want one anyway. I just find it hilarious that someone can charge that for a plain white polo shirt, and all because there are mugs out there that will buy it. Tiger's gone for the same pricing strategy as the courses that whack their green fees up higher to attract American tourists - some people's brains are just wired wrong. "Oh it's expensive, it must be good."

sunshine

Visit site
Could be 'tittle tattle '.
Be interesting when the Masters comes around if he has that much sway.

NLU’s Kevin Van Valkenburg reported:

“He is in transition. He has moved on, and nostalgia doesn’t interest him. A memo even circulated within the PGA Tour this week informing employees that no historical footage of Woods in Nike gear was to be shared on tournament social channels going forward. Every image of him from now on will have to feature him wearing Sun Day Red.”

Worth pointing out that this turned out to be completely made up bull. Even Tiger's own instagram account was sharing footage of him wearing Nike gear.

sunshine

Visit site
This limited edition ball marker is exquisite. Look it comes in a little leather case, which is so handy. I often wish I had a little case for my ball marker so it isn't naked in my pocket. Also, it's made from high grade metal, which no doubt improves ball marking performance.

The cost is ten times more expensive than my current ball marker. I use a 10p coin which I bought from a mate second hand for only £5 - bargain!

1714568146724.png

sunshine

Visit site
Having had all his golf clothing given to him for years he obviously has no concept of how much the stuff actually is and what folk will pay. It will all be in Walmart soon on the $5 rack.

The pricing is in line with Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Lindeberg and many other brands in the golf market.

sunshine

Visit site
Just spotted sun day red ball markers on ebay for $275. And $325 for a cap. Someone is doing really well out of this and it's not Tiger.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The pricing is in line with Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Lindeberg and many other brands in the golf market.
It is all probably of a good quality, but all of those brands are out of my price range unfortunately. As they say, you get what you pay for.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Those $50 ball markers are sold out ! (as are all golf caps) maybe I shouldn't be surprised

Most of it now on re-seller sights such as eBay and massively inflated prices.

I think some people think the clothing is fashioned from the weft of Tigers pubic hair….. :ROFLMAO: