Sun Day Red

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Could be 'tittle tattle '.
Be interesting when the Masters comes around if he has that much sway.

NLU’s Kevin Van Valkenburg reported:

“He is in transition. He has moved on, and nostalgia doesn’t interest him. A memo even circulated within the PGA Tour this week informing employees that no historical footage of Woods in Nike gear was to be shared on tournament social channels going forward. Every image of him from now on will have to feature him wearing Sun Day Red.”

simsini

Visit site
In surprising news this Monday, only days after Tiger Woods announced his new brand Sun Day Red, the 15-time major champion has had second thoughts and changed the name. After withdrawing from the Genesis Invitational due to influenza, the brand will now be known as Sun Day Bed.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Could be 'tittle tattle '.
Be interesting when the Masters comes around if he has that much sway.

NLU’s Kevin Van Valkenburg reported:

“He is in transition. He has moved on, and nostalgia doesn’t interest him. A memo even circulated within the PGA Tour this week informing employees that no historical footage of Woods in Nike gear was to be shared on tournament social channels going forward. Every image of him from now on will have to feature him wearing Sun Day Red.”
Does that mean we're not going to see that bloody chip on the 16th again..?
God I hope so..... :ROFLMAO:

sunshine

Visit site
Does that mean we're not going to see that bloody chip on the 16th again..?
God I hope so..... :ROFLMAO:

The way the ball stopped on the lip with the Nike logo in full view was an advertiser's dream. I wonder if we'll see this shot updated with CGI to see a little tiger with 15 stripes on the ball instead of a swoosh

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What happened to the gag order stopping sky broadcasting historic moments with him in nike?

Watching “ live from the players “ and they’ve screwed that right up!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just seen Tiger being interviewed and his shirt was completely drenched. Like those Castore Aston Villa shirts that made the news.for the wrong reasons - not a good advert!

babylonsinger

Visit site
Just seen Tiger being interviewed and his shirt was completely drenched. Like those Castore Aston Villa shirts that made the news.for the wrong reasons - not a good advert!
No doubt his general health/condition has adversely affected him but I was amazed at how much he was sweating. Running down his head and face

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
No doubt his general health/condition has adversely affected him but I was amazed at how much he was sweating. Running down his head and face
It is about 28°c to be fair and it's an extremely hilly course, as they keep reminding us. And he's only half a good leg? But the shirt just looked bad. That's not good material if it looks like that.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
It is about 28°c to be fair and it's an extremely hilly course, as they keep reminding us. And he's only half a good leg? But the shirt just looked bad. That's not good material if it looks like that.
That’s what I was thinking. It was still breezy there and for it to hold that much sweat is concerning.