Sun Day Red

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
The clothes I've had from Druids recently have been great quality. 🤷‍♂️ Don't know about the customer service as I haven't needed it.

Yep, quality is the same as FJ going by the stuff I’ve bought. Just read that Under Armour are made in China and the Far East, I’m now going to have to go home and burn all my UA gear, obviously film it and post it on Facebook so everyone knows what a good soul I am 🤣

Visit site

Interesting marketing release from Galvin Green today, wonder if they read this forum? 😂

Ps. Is it just me that obsesses about their clothing? I literally have full thermal base layers, trousers, polos, waterproof top+trousers, windproof jacket, snoods, hats and gloves from them… It’s all amazing quality and does the job perfectly, as well as being on the more stylish side for golf apparel?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Interesting marketing release from Galvin Green today, wonder if they read this forum? 😂

Ps. Is it just me that obsesses about their clothing? I literally have full thermal base layers, trousers, polos, waterproof top+trousers, windproof jacket, snoods, hats and gloves from them… It’s all amazing quality and does the job perfectly, as well as being on the more stylish side for golf apparel?
I don't own a single piece of Galvin Green clothing, since it all costs about 5 times as much as anyone else's.

(Actually that's a lie, I do have one waterproof bucket hat and that's it. £30 was just about acceptable for that.)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

Sadly at Galvin Green prices, I cannot afford to have morals.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I don't own a single piece of Galvin Green clothing, since it all costs about 5 times as much as anyone else's.

(Actually that's a lie, I do have one waterproof bucket hat and that's it. £30 was just about acceptable for that.)

My Galvin waterproof suit was bought in 2006 or thereabouts. Still as good as new and maintained as per their instructions. Quality costs. I hope the new ones are as good!😁

D

Deleted member 15344

Never been a fan of their tops , mid layers and trousers ( prefer FJ and Peter Millar )

But their base layers are excellent , have two sets of their waterproofs - one for the winter and then paclite for the summer . Recently got a light Insua Gillet from West Hill which is very nice

The other company that’s following in the footsteps of Galvin Green is Kjus

You seem they now in many of the tops clubs and their mid layers are excellent - if you like GG then give them a go

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My Galvin waterproof suit was bought in 2006 or thereabouts. Still as good as new and maintained as per their instructions. Quality costs. I hope the new ones are as good!😁
As good as new, really?
I've got a waterproof from about then. Does not look new. But impressive how long it lasted, haven't worn it for a good few years.
Wouldn't buy now, too expensive for stuff made in China.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
As good as new, really?
I've got a waterproof from about then. Does not look new. But impressive how long it lasted, haven't worn it for a good few years.
Wouldn't buy now, too expensive for stuff made in China.

Fair cop Ken, the hem on the trousers has the odd small fray, but other than that colours still good....

...AND it's waterproof! (6 monthly application of Nikwax)

I'm not buying a new set any time soon

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It looks fantastic. Have added the jumper to my wish list. Which is probably getting a bit steep £££ 😲. But I gotta get it.
Looks like upgrading my G430 is going to have to wait a year. 🙁.
Game changing threads from the design board of the GOAT are going to win out though 😁😀🤩

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
It looks fantastic. Have added the jumper to my wish list. Which is probably getting a bit steep £££ 😲. But I gotta get it.
Looks like upgrading my G430 is going to have to wait a year. 🙁.
Game changing threads from the design board of the GOAT are going to win out though 😁😀🤩
OK, everything so far has been amusing, but that's overstepping the mark.

The GOAT was famous for this

Jack's Jumper.jpg

Absolutely beautiful and timeless.