Tigers back.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Pleased to see Woods carrying on from last week aside from that one ugly double. I hope he can keep it going again and be in the hunt again come Sunday.

Agree 100%

Let's hope we see a lot more of him over the weekend, watching golf on the TV has just got a lot better because of Tiger.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Caught a quick glimpse of the Tiger highlights last night. When he holed that putt from just outside downtown Orlando it was really nice to see a smile and the finger wag instead of the fist pumping and all that hootin an a hollering that he used to do. Anymore of that and I may actually end up liking the guy ;)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Caught a quick glimpse of the Tiger highlights last night. When he holed that putt from just outside downtown Orlando it was really nice to see a smile and the finger wag instead of the fist pumping and all that hootin an a hollering that he used to do. Anymore of that and I may actually end up liking the guy ;)

Absolutely with you on that - you're referring to the 40footer on the last? Sensible and contained satisfaction. And it was the satisfaction he showed last year after he did an OK round in a comp. No miserablism as it wasn't brilliant and he hit some rubbish - just quiet satisfaction and evident pleasure that he was out on the grass hitting a golf ball again in a half decent way. I'll support him for as long as he keeps that demeanor up and we don't get TMT.

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
He looks totally relaxed. And swinging it great, hitting all the shots with what appears to be no pain.

It's hard not getting too carried away.

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The 70 footer putt was nice, but the two chips on the 1st and 6th were stellar.

Massive crowds there for Tiger's group even that early in the morning. A bit surprised how sparse the crowds were for Rory's group. Considering Fowler is a massive hit in the US.

Now favourite for the Masters.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not playing well so far today but early doors.. will test him for sure. Then again all of his group are driving poor lol

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
After the last few weeks, where things have gone mostly his way, this back 9 will give us a better idea of Tiger's status.
Confidence breeds decent golf and if he's not playing well it could get tougher..

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
what a par save.. I mean when he looked over that bunker shot I thought jesus thats got bogey written all over it

what a save

come on now eagle the next par 5