The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fantastic victory against forest, thought was going to be the same as last time when we should have scored 4 but kept hitting post bar etc and then they got the winner. So I'm glad we broke the deadlock then finished the game off

Pushes us up to 16th by the looks

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fantastic victory against forest, thought was going to be the same as last time when we should have scored 4 but kept hitting post bar etc and then they got the winner. So I'm glad we broke the deadlock then finished the game off

Pushes us up to 16th by the looks

We took Shelvey off to try and get a goal with another attacking player, which completely ruined the midfield and it was goodnight.

How we can be so good at home but so terrible away is baffling. 😂😂 injury crisis doesn’t help (we had one healthy defender on the bench today 😬) but still!

Onto the Toffees next week!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We took Shelvey off to try and get a goal with another attacking player, which completely ruined the midfield and it was goodnight.

How we can be so good at home but so terrible away is baffling. 😂😂 injury crisis doesn’t help (we had one healthy defender on the bench today 😬) but still!

Onto the Toffees next week!

Smash them up for us. Hopefully we end the Brighton hudoo and off we go up the table

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Smash them up for us. Hopefully we end the Brighton hudoo and off we go up the table

Small issue, Dyche is a season card holder at the City Ground and before the last few weeks, has watched us EVERY WEEK. If anyone knows how to beat us, it’ll be him.

I’m going to the game and not seen us lose yet this season so hopefully that lucky charm continues!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Small issue, Dyche is a season card holder at the City Ground and before the last few weeks, has watched us EVERY WEEK. If anyone knows how to beat us, it’ll be him.

I’m going to the game and not seen us lose yet this season so hopefully that lucky charm continues!

Dyche knows how to beat you maybe but can he get it out of them?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My son has gone across to London, staying with a mate, for tomorrow's game. He doesn't have a ticket but wants to be part of the atmosphere. He has sent pictures back of Trafalgar square, it's gone black and white 😁.

Looks like everyone is having a lot of fun, really enjoying the experience.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
My son has gone across to London, staying with a mate, for tomorrow's game. He doesn't have a ticket but wants to be part of the atmosphere. He has sent pictures back of Trafalgar square, it's gone black and white 😁.

Looks like everyone is having a lot of fun, really enjoying the experience.

Always the chance of a ticket, depends what one is prepared to pay. That said I took me daughter who was 12 down to Wemberlee when we beat Gillingham. Never got tickets but the day was fantastic just being there at Wembley

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Always the chance of a ticket, depends what one is prepared to pay. That said I took me daughter who was 12 down to Wemberlee when we beat Gillingham. Never got tickets but the day was fantastic just being there at Wembley
I suspect any ticket will be 4 figures and questionable whether genuine or not. I'm hoping he isn't that daft 🤞

There will be loads in London without tickets, they just want to be part of the event.