Golf or football

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I don't know.....you lot constantly complain about how badly England play, what's wrong with the tactics and the Manager is an oaf....
And yet you still torture yourselves ....
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh, are you suggesting there is a choice? :unsure:;) 🤪

(likely be football on tv and golf on tablet also)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't know.....you lot constantly complain about how badly England play, what's wrong with the tactics and the Manager is an oaf....
And yet you still torture yourselves ....
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Surely that is just sport and being a fan though, there is something as special about sharing a vent about your teams performance that is often nearly equal to a shared celebration of victory.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thankfully, very easy to watch both at home (which is what I’ll be doing tonight and tomorrow). However, I’d organised to watch the England match down the club, as there’s some cheap drinks on. Hoping at least one of the tvs keeps the golf on. I can watch on my phone as last resort.

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
Not if you refuse to pay for what used to be free. 😃
I assume you are referring to the US Open, as the Euro's are free to air this year. As far as I can ascertain the US Open was i
pnly ever free to air for a couple of years in the 80's and even then only the last two rounds.
Whilst not a lover of the ridiculous money pay tv has brought to sport in general we have quickley forgotton how little live sport was available until its inception.
Current plan is to have golf on the TV and England v Serbia on the laptop but may change if I have no petsonnal interest in the US Open.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Neither.
Not interested in Serbia or Slovenia. Would rather watch some paint drying.
Might watch the Denmark game.
Will check out what's happening at the US Open on the laptop before bed shortly after 10pm. Watched a bit of Rory and Dechambeau yesterday on the laptop. Greens are silly.
TV is Freeview only.

Last edited: