The Cricket Thread

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Looks like India will go through to the final without a ball being bowled

Hope South Africa stuff them in the final

The sooner they stop bowing to the demands of the BCCI the better
It's not raining, forecast is good for rest of the day, pitch inspection imminent and plenty of time for a full match never mind a 5 over a side slog.
Why does it look like India will get the walkover?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's not raining, forecast is good for rest of the day, pitch inspection imminent and plenty of time for a full match never mind a 5 over a side slog.
Why does it look like India will get the walkover?

From what I hear, we have until about 9.40 our time to get the match started if it has to resort to 10 over slog.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
rain seems to have played into Eng favour… massive pullback after Rohit’s onslaught. Under normal circumstances Livingston might have gone for 12-15 runs an over, but now going for 4

The bounce will be however be a worry.. if the pitch improves in the second half, then it should be an easy walk for Eng

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Very disappointing crowd for a semi final of a WC.

And I’m slightly concerned that chasing 160-170 on this pitch against a very good Indian attack may be a struggle. Hope I’m wrong.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Where on earth are the crowd and the England fans? It definitely robs the semi final of atmosphere. Not improved by Morgan's drone in commentary.
I blame BCCI…

Apparently all Indiab tickets sold out but English team, media and fans did not know which venue they would be playing SF.. but now too late as no hotels, flights or tickets available

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
And I know desperation is creeping in, but that is a shocking review from Sam Curran. Trapped well behind his crease by a ball hitting all three.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
do they have a flight to catch tonight? It’s turning out to be a procession ..

I would have taken moaning about a rain cancelled match over this