The Cricket Thread

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Getting hit with a cricket ball really hurts. These guys just brush it off when they get hit, maybe because it hits muscles that I never had :LOL: , but you can't trick a bruise. That shows what happened. Broad was very brave in that last test, taking hit after hit, maybe mixed with a good degree of adrenaline.
He and Jimmy took loads on their upper arm and only once did I see Jimmy wince. He must be black and blue too.

Bairstow is bothering me today. Couple of fumbles - not off chances but all the same. Camera pans to him and he has that look of surprise (doh!) as he chomps harder on his gum...might have to put him in Random Irritations and hope he proves me wrong!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
He and Jimmy took loads on their upper arm and only once did I see Jimmy wince. He must be black and blue too.

Bairstow is bothering me today. Couple of fumbles - not off chances but all the same. Camera pans to him and he has that look of surprise (doh!) as he chomps harder on his gum...might have to put him in Random Irritations and hope he proves me wrong!
He had an awful test behind the stumps last time around, just clumsy and scruffy. That got brushed over because of what happened later but his hands are getting stiffer, not softer.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
And then add in all the no balls, doesn't look good for the 'relaxed' way of training under Stokes and McCullum. Apparently the attendance at some (most?) training sessions is voluntary!
sounds like my kind of training!

not sure anything beats Izziman Ul Haq though as he used to have an arm chair taken out to the nets so he could sit in comfort after batting

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
No shock Robinson has broken down he’s looked off it all series

Sloppy fielding think we’ve dropped around 13 chances up to this point in the series