Random Irritations

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I was reading about a British fella who is heading out there on holiday who suggested us Brits have more testicular fortitude than the Americans, who he says are just making an unnecessary fuss.

🤣

I've just come off talking with a close friend who lives in Bradenton. It was one hell of a night - he even went out during the 10 minutes in the eye of the storm which was eye-opening. Yes there was some hysteria from the British press over it and the grading of the hurricanes which became like the grading of the monsters in Pacific Rim. But unless you've actually been through a hurricane in Florida, you have no authority to comment on its seriousness.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I've just come off talking with a close friend who lives in Bradenton. It was one hell of a night - he even went out during the 10 minutes in the eye of the storm which was eye-opening. Yes there was some hysteria from the British press over it and the grading of the hurricanes which became like the grading of the monsters in Pacific Rim. But unless you've actually been through a hurricane in Florida, you have no authority to comment on its seriousness.

Since when has commentary or reporting had anything to do with experience or what is actually happening?😉