Random Irritations

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There is a side road near us that everyone just comes straight out of when walking and crosses the road there and then. Fine? Well just 10 meters further up is a proper crossing.. they do it with their kids aswell on school run. God sake they built a crossing for you lazy infractions walk 10 meters up the road.
Thing is when they carry on their walk (normally to station) they walk up that way anyways! Pure stupidity and just dangerous

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
There is a side road near us that everyone just comes straight out of when walking and crosses the road there and then. Fine? Well just 10 meters further up is a proper crossing.. they do it with their kids aswell on school run. God sake they built a crossing for you lazy infractions walk 10 meters up the road.
Thing is when they carry on their walk (normally to station) they walk up that way anyways! Pure stupidity and just dangerous
It's because they can't hear you in your electric car - get a throaty V8 and they will soon get out of the way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Dog owners who, when faced with a full dog 💩 bin just keep piling bags full of 💩 on and around the bin.
It's next to a kids play area.
Same around here. If the bin is full, I either carry it to the next bin, or take it home and put it in the general waste bin. It's also bad when food is put in the bin, and crows pull out the poo bags and drop them on the floor to get to the bin.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
This is really a petty irritation. People who call any Reliant 3 wheeler a Robin Reliant. I don't know why but it just annoys me. Firstly, if it is a Robin, it is a Reliant Robin, and then they get the model wrong. Who every refers to a Focus Ford, or a Clio Renault, or a Sportage Kia? STOP IT!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
This is really a petty irritation. People who call any Reliant 3 wheeler a Robin Reliant. I don't know why but it just annoys me. Firstly, if it is a Robin, it is a Reliant Robin, and then they get the model wrong. Who every refers to a Focus Ford, or a Clio Renault, or a Sportage Kia? STOP IT!

Keep calm Robin, you might be too reliant on this forum, try to be more of a free wheeler

:sneaky:

RichA

Visit site
Unacceptable, but who is responsible for emptying it and when was it last done?!
The local council and no idea.
I sent a message on the website yesterday and it's been sorted this morning. Although, for all I know a responsible dog owner may have reported it a week ago and it's taken them that long to empty it.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Never thought of it that way. Spooky that we saw one parked at the hospital yesterday. "Look at that Robin Reliant" 🤭

Having said that in my head that does sound wrong. Now I'm confused. Maybe I did say "look at that Reliant Robin"!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
How bad must the BBC IT Department be? 4 hours and still the forecast is for 5000mph winds. Guess when I'm out on my bike in a bit, and fling a bag of dog poo over my shoulder it might land in Oz...

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
How bad must the BBC IT Department be? 4 hours and still the forecast is for 5000mph winds. Guess when I'm out on my bike in a bit, and fling a bag of dog poo over my shoulder it might land in Oz...

It’s not just the BBC. Weather Pro is suggesting my hair, such as it is, might be getting a little ruffled today in 15,500mph gusts.

I fear for my garden fence.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
It’s not just the BBC. Weather Pro is suggesting my hair, such as it is, might be getting a little ruffled today in 15,500mph gusts.

I fear for my garden fence.

They must use the same provider. Met Office, XC Weather and Windy all showing normal wind speeds...think I'll go by them and dare to ride!!