Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The smug smuggers on Ch4 Help We Bought A Village or Chateux DIY or similar. Basically you bought a pile of rubble for tuppence and now flounce around like you're Lord & Lady of the Manor.

Smug smuggers.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
The media do want you to know thats why the clock was in the news 7 odd years ago when it was actual news as opposed to very old news that it is now.

Because it is relevant to the current situation. You cannot negotiate with people whose stated objective is to wipe you from the face of the Earth.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Actually just re-read Ian's post and think the reference to "sort of people" isn't for those unaware of said clock rather than those who put it up.

So I could have just asked on here and left google - especially as it kept just telling me what the time is in Tehran!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I'm a bit disappointed when I land on a thread that I find very interesting,
make my comment on it,
wait for a response,
and then the thread falls off the face of the earth.
Welcome to England Yob ☹️. Am now waiting for someone to days it’s the UK, then waiting for someone to say it’s great Braitain, than waiting for someone to say yeah but how long are there socks.Then waiting for someone with some sense to say
“ popcorns ready “. 👍

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
A normally excellent chippy serving up a terrible fish supper.
I had exactly the same last week. Massive bag of chips for four folks and a Large curry. £6 later and the chips were stone cold. Spent most of the night watching the kids do Martial arts and I could have ate me toenails. I was proper bogged off.