Random Irritations

Sid Rixon IV

Head Pro
Visit site
Irritations right?
1. Jonathan Davies uploading his hospital bed images to social media after his (private) knee op saying "Ill be left with a huge scar" 😪
My wife's getting her huge scar in November after three years of steady deterioration and we're delighted!
2. Philip Schofield looking sad on his desert island "ordeal" for 10 days 🤔

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Irritations right?
1. Jonathan Davies uploading his hospital bed images to social media after his (private) knee op saying "Ill be left with a huge scar" 😪
My wife's getting her huge scar in November after three years of steady deterioration and we're delighted!
2. Philip Schofield looking sad on his desert island "ordeal" for 10 days 🤔
Philip Schofield is an irritation.

hambugerpete

Visit site

RichA

Visit site
Working on a file in my personal folder on the work network and trying to save it, but getting the message, "Somebody else is using this file right now. Try again later."

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It’s a description of a dog that provides emotional support for people that can feel overwhelmed by stress or anxiety in public places. I know if you have not seen it in real life it seems odd but they can make a real difference to people’s lives.
My question was mainly rhetorical. I know exactly what they are mean to be and they are probably the most misused 'medical' aid at the moment. I am not including medical support dogs that warn of fits, etc and those other types of dogs that can assist with dressing, opening doors, etc in this subject, they are worthy and do a great job. I suspect most people do not need an emotional support dog.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My question was mainly rhetorical. I know exactly what they are mean to be and they are probably the most misused 'medical' aid at the moment. I am not including medical support dogs that warn of fits, etc and those other types of dogs that can assist with dressing, opening doors, etc in this subject, they are worthy and do a great job. I suspect most people do not need an emotional support dog.
The problem is, their condition may not be visible or obvious. I am sure the family of the deceased would have given the OK to have the dog there.