Random Irritations

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Homer - I do have tight hamstrings and try to stretch them. Ironically, I've started doing Yoga this week to help. I wonder if I have done something?

Rich - I'll try that, thanks for the tip
Maybe. I stopped yoga (never into it that much) but have a whole host of exercises from our occupational health that help on a daily basis (including desk based ones) and another set specifically for golf warm up

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have ongoing lower back problems. Largely manageable, not fun but okay. 2 days ago I started getting back spasms. Never had them before, not at all fun. Way more painful. I'm going on holiday on Saturday, long haul flight :eek: . I really don't need this.

Currently sat at work with a heat pack on my back, ibuprofen on the go. Not happy and panicking mildly.
I have suffered with my lower back for years. I have a monthly deep tissue massage from a sport physio that really helps. I also do stretching exercises he gave me every night when I get in bed.
I tried Pilates, but when I complained it was hurting my back when we were supposed to be pushing our backs flat against a wall, I was told I wasn’t trying hard enough. Needless to say I walked out the class never to return.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I rang 111, they got me a call back from the dr's and I saw someone at 10.20. I was only looking for advice when I rang but happy to see someone. Anyway, I've been prescribed a couple of types of painkillers, one a muscle relaxant into the bargain. Hopefully that does the job.

I'll keep doing the stretches, gently at the moment, and also the breathing suggestion.

D-S

Visit site
Benefits of Brexit. At least we've got our country back.
Though not pleased at all by our country’s decision, I have flown into many, many different European airports in the last years and have not experienced this sort of chaos, so other countries and their airports have and do handle UK passengers properly and efficiently - I think the authorities in Faro must take the blame for this.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Having cleared up the Actinic Keratosis on my face, I am currently treating my arms. Getting to the end now but it's pretty sore and itchy. Hopefully another week and it will be done. You don't realise how much skin damage there is until you apply the cream.
A word to the wise for everyone. Layer on the sunscreen. This process involves killing off the pre carinogenic cells. This hurts, but it's better than the alternative.
Left Arm.jpgRight Arm.jpg

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finally got kids to bed after the usual fight with one

Then noticed in eldest room a leak, shower is above her room.

Annoying. Luckily my mate is a plumber / builder and I sent him video he agreed with me that one corner of the sealant looks like it's getting behind

So very messy quick 20 mins temp fix see if it dries her room if so not an big job for him to do, otherwise 😬

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Finally got kids to bed after the usual fight with one

Then noticed in eldest room a leak, shower is above her room.

Annoying. Luckily my mate is a plumber / builder and I sent him video he agreed with me that one corner of the sealant looks like it's getting behind

So very messy quick 20 mins temp fix see if it dries her room if so not an big job for him to do, otherwise 😬
That happened at our old house. I got sealant remover, cleaned off all the old sealant and then applied new sealant all round. Sorted.