Random Irritations

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Absolutely lashing it down outside. I’m sat in the house in July with a jumper on freezing my nuts off. My fingers feel like they would if I was outside in December 😢

Aircon will be on through the night for the first time this summer. We’re as uncomfortable outside as you are but for opposite reasons - it’s too bloody hot!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Aircon will be on through the night for the first time this summer. We’re as uncomfortable outside as you are but for opposite reasons - it’s too bloody hot!

Mrs never wanted our air con. Thought it was "a waste of money" (this from a lady who gets so hot due to health condition indoors) the air con hasn't been off in our room for months . Blooming freezing 16 degree all night lol

Is useful this time of year to take the edge off in the girls rooms before bed and have it auto turn off about 9 when they are soundo

Happy wife happy life

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
A Spanish tourist was killed by Elephants in the Pilansberg today.

The guy got out of his vehicle and approached a breeding herd of elephants to take photos despite other people shouting at him to get back in his car. It is against the rules to get out of your vehicle unless at a demarcated area.

The elephants then charged the gent and trampled him to death.

The sheer stupidity of people astounds me

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Flew back from Ecuador today, via Madrid then to Heathrow.
Waited ages for the bags at the carousel. After some time, decided there must be a problem, eventually got to the front of the queue at the BA service desk to be told "oh, they were loaded onto a different plane and will follow along later".
So why not contact us to say so in the first place, which would have saved us about two hours of stress?

rulie

Head Pro
Visit site
Flew back from Ecuador today, via Madrid then to Heathrow.
Waited ages for the bags at the carousel. After some time, decided there must be a problem, eventually got to the front of the queue at the BA service desk to be told "oh, they were loaded onto a different plane and will follow along later".
So why not contact us to say so in the first place, which would have saved us about two hours of stress?
Too easy?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A Spanish tourist was killed by Elephants in the Pilansberg today.

The guy got out of his vehicle and approached a breeding herd of elephants to take photos despite other people shouting at him to get back in his car. It is against the rules to get out of your vehicle unless at a demarcated area.

The elephants then charged the gent and trampled him to death.

The sheer stupidity of people astounds me
A candidate for the Darwin Award, and not a pleasant thing for all the other tourists to witness.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
AO been and gone this morning..new dishwasher set up. Brilliant service

Knocked at the door with my "free" water bottle that they give out ATM. Also gave me 2 green teddies for the twins

Eldest very upset she didn't get a teddy.

Shame I couldn't hide them from view before they spotted them