Random Irritations

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I don't think it is often about tactics in the case of football. They just want to chat with team mates and opposition players without it being lip read and posted all over social media. Someone overhead TTA talking about a penalty taker on Saturday and that was splurged everywhere. Can't blame them for doing this.
Agreed,it just randomly irritates me 🤷‍♂️

RichA

Visit site

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
That was the crux of the posts etc that were put out into the public domain which then of course got the expected reaction

I get it... I can see why Rio did it. We can deny it all we want, but it exists. It may be below the surface or it may be front and center. The 3 lions got it when they missed the penalty. Had one of them missed this week, the red rags would be back to calling them names. Happens to some white players too.. Andy Murray is British when he wins, but Scottish when he loses. Similarly, the french team is the french team, but they are not allowed to speak about politics because they have to stay in their lane. Tiger, Lewis, Mbappe and others simply forced people to accept that they can do it despite all the resistance

But just because it is there, does not make it right.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hospital parking fees. Had to drop something off today and it's cost me £2.70 for 13 minutes. That was entering the car park, walking to the department and then queuing to pay for 3 minutes 🤬

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wife telling me about her day. She works in my eldest class. One of her friends (who my wife provides SEN support for) is in an induced coma as they can't stop her having seizures

Sounds horrible

Thoughts with those parents

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Wife telling me about her day. She works in my eldest class. One of her friends (who my wife provides SEN support for) is in an induced coma as they can't stop her having seizures

Sounds horrible

Thoughts with those parents
HID had something similar when she was working in a school pre-Covid. She would fit in class regularly and sadly some staff thought it wasn't real and attention seekeing (there were a lot of issues around his pupil) but the parents, my wife and a SEN teacher worked hard to get her referred. Not before time as a tumour was found after a number of scans and operated on and she eventually made a full recovery and ended up with 10 GCSE's (3 at A*)

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Absolutely lashing it down outside. I’m sat in the house in July with a jumper on freezing my nuts off. My fingers feel like they would if I was outside in December 😢