Random Irritations

D-S

Visit site
Kevin Rowland and some random Dexys at Glastonbury - why do they do it? It’s like watching a 95 year old Usain Bolt running the 100 metres. Not really how you want to remember them.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm still watching it and can't6 believe these people actually make a living from producing these noises.
Lulu was better than these young people, who really do think that they're the beeswax.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Earlier on I saw someone, PJ Harvey, I think she's called, what a disgusting racket is came from her face.
I suspect she thought she was singing, she's wasn't, she was wailing ......................................... very badly.

RichA

Visit site
Earlier on I saw someone, PJ Harvey, I think she's called, what a disgusting racket is came from her face.
I suspect she thought she was singing, she's wasn't, she was wailing ......................................... very badly.
Brought back great memories of the early 90s and, again, I enjoyed it.

Diff'rent strokes innit.
If Genesis, Marillion or any other of those iffy prog rock bands you fossils bang on about came on stage the TV would be going out the window.
😘

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Diff'rent strokes innit.
If Genesis, Marillion or any other of those iffy prog rock bands you fossils bang on about came on stage the TV would be going out the window.
😘
That had me make a sound that can only be described as .... guffaw! :ROFLMAO:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

Diff'rent strokes innit.
😘

If Genesis or Marillion came on stage I would also be trashing my TV for they are/were truly awful in my ears.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I thought Dexys were fun although Kevin Rowland looked shocking and always about to fall over!

Sugababes - ouch my ears.

Always see a new artist (for me) I like and this time it was Olivia Dean. Bought her debut CD after seeing her perform.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
One of the reasons I don’t go to concerts, despite my Mrs wanting to, is they never sound the same as on the recording . Nowadays they all use so much autotune it is unreal. Then add in standing next to someone in the crowd who thinks they can sing and it makes it a no from me

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I enjoyed her set. Let England Shake is a great album.

Dexys were also decent as were The Mary Wallopers. Best set of the night was Paul Heaton.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really enjoying the R&A Womens Amateur matchplay final on Sky when they cut to the DP World Tour. So much for their claims to cover women's sport etc.

Can't find it anywhere - even on their "Golf Choice" which goes to a screen saying the US Seniors will appear when it starts. They are covering the LET Swiss Open so maybe that's their quota met.

So something different. Singles matchplay. In horrific (typical Irish?!) conditions...but hey let's now cover more of the same we see week in and week out.

Grrr.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Really enjoying the R&A Womens Amateur matchplay final on Sky when they cut to the DP World Tour. So much for their claims to cover women's sport etc.

Can't find it anywhere - even on their "Golf Choice" which goes to a screen saying the US Seniors will appear when it starts. They are covering the LET Swiss Open so maybe that's their quota met.

So something different. Singles matchplay. In horrific (typical Irish?!) conditions...but hey let's now cover more of the same we see week in and week out.

Grrr.
It should be on the R & A website - https://www.randa.tv/live/267847

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Young couple crossing the road using a pedestrian crossing both engrossed in their mobile phones as they approach and step out...the woman is pushing a baby in a pushchair. No attempt to check if the oncoming traffic was stopping. Maybe it will take a serious accident for these pedestrians to realise that Apple, Samsung et al do not sell phones with protective forcefields.

By all means throw yourselves under a bus/SUV/articulated lorry but spare a thought for your defenseless baby.

Dave Prowse would be turning in his grave at the current standards of pedestrian road safety.