Random Irritations

sunshine

Visit site
This does not read well Homer

I read it that Homer is hoping that the allegations turn out to be untrue. I don't think he was hoping that Greenwood will get away with it.

It is too early to make any judgements. Although the way the story was released on instagram was designed to encourage everyone to make a judgement...

D

Deleted member 1740

I just took it to mean he hopes the lad is innocent (however unlikely that may be). I'm not sure we needed 8 or 9 people piling on with the tutting a finger wagging.

Edit: just because it's Homer everyone thinks it's a free for all.

Or maybe those who think sexual assaulting and attacking women is grotesque behaviour are simply appauled by his initial post then after being challenged his further response.??‍♂️

Spare me the poor Homer shout please.

I'm a believer of say on here what you would say in public and stand by it.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I read it that Homer is hoping that the allegations turn out to be untrue. I don't think he was hoping that Greenwood will get away with it.

It is too early to make any judgements. Although the way the story was released on instagram was designed to encourage everyone to make a judgement...

I just hope it was a poorly written post.

D

Deleted member 1740

Maybe the victim knew she wouldnt be taken seriously or be accussed of being a gold digger etc as you know, these young rich footballers wouldnt do nothing like that. Like all of that has happened before.

Just a thought.

Leftitshort

Visit site
I just took it to mean he hopes the lad is innocent (however unlikely that may be). I'm not sure we needed 8 or 9 people piling on with the tutting a finger wagging.

Edit: just because it's Homer everyone thinks it's a free for all.
You can’t be an apologist for what everyone thought he said. It read like his biggest concern was for greenwood’s career. Homer can clarify if he needs to. I hope he does.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
It's just amazing how quickly the pitch forks come out for certain people and not for others.

Have you listened to the audio or read the transcript; if you have, please explain how you can defend what's been posted? If you haven't seen the transcript or heard the tape then maybe it's time to stop digging...

D

Deleted member 1740

Have you listened to the audio or read the transcript; if you have, please explain how you can defend what's been posted? If you haven't seen the transcript or heard the tape then maybe it's time to stop digging...

Wise words.

sunshine

Visit site
Maybe the victim knew she wouldnt be taken seriously or be accussed of being a gold digger etc as you know, these young rich footballers wouldnt do nothing like that. Like all of that has happened before.

Just a thought.

Maybe. Wouldn't be surprised if Greenwood idolised Ryan Giggs as a kid...

Or maybe she wanted to release attention grabbing images on instagram to increase her brand value as a social media influencer.

We just don't know. I'm sure a lot more stuff will come out in due course.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's not really about that, it's about the pack mentality on here that's all. But the pack has shifted onto me now I guess, so, mission failed successfully. ???

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
It's not really about that, it's about the pack mentality on here that's all. But the pack has shifted onto me now I guess, so, mission failed successfully. ???

Do you mean the people you chose to have an unwarranted pop at have stood up & defended themselves?

D

Deleted member 1740

Maybe. Wouldn't be surprised if Greenwood idolised Ryan Giggs as a kid...

Or maybe she wanted to release attention grabbing images on instagram to increase her brand value as a social media influencer.

We just don't know. I'm sure a lot more stuff will come out in due course.

She's just been raped and/or attacked and the 1st thing shes thought about is brand value and being a social media influencer? ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

My word, are you for real?

You're right we only know what we've heard and based solely on that, it's nothing short of horrific.

sunshine

Visit site
She's just been raped and/or attacked and the 1st thing shes thought about is brand value and being a social media influencer? ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

My word, are you for real?

You're right we only know what we've heard and based solely on that, it's nothing short of horrific.

It's shocking isn't it.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Not so much an irritation, just very sad.

Our oldest member, a few weeks shy of 94, had a fall yesterday morning as he was leaving the club. The poor guy is about 8 stone dripping wet, and rather frail. Add in dementia too. A broken shoulder, broken hip and broken ankle. The doc’s were operating yesterday evening.

Waiting to hear…