Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 15344

Reggie and Bollie(whoever they are ) and their reaction to what Mason Greenwood has done

Anyone using money , fame , football as some sort of reason needs to have a look at themselves

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
But may be used to create situation and opportunities.

Benjamin Mendy is a good example of that subject to the outcome of the trial of course. It would be sad if the Greenwood has done what is alleged and the limited evidence doesn't look good good. Shame as he's a young and very talented player and hopefully there is more to this than meets the eye and he can clear his name and get on with his career.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Benjamin Mendy is a good example of that subject to the outcome of the trial of course. It would be sad if the Greenwood has done what is alleged and the limited evidence doesn't look good good. Shame as he's a young and very talented player and hopefully there is more to this than meets the eye and he can clear his name and get on with his career.

what? because hes a promising footballer its a shame and you hope the evidence isnt true and that this goes away and he can become a great footballer? am i reading this right?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd heard that about New York - didn't know it was the same here.
I wouldn't swear to it but I've read it enough to think it is the case, not just on internet forums ?. BiM also adds to it on his post ?.

To be fair, there are so many miles of road for councils to maintain they can't check every road constantly. They rely on people telling them, on top of inspections of key ones as BiM suggests. The council up here has a very simple report a pothole section on its website. I have used it a number of times and it does get them filled within a few weeks. If everyone assumes that they know, that someone else will report it then they may never actually know about them ?‍♂️

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site

This does not read well Homer

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I wouldn't swear to it but I've read it enough to think it is the case, not just on internet forums ?. BiM also adds to it on his post ?.

To be fair, there are so many miles of road for councils to maintain they can't check every road constantly. They rely on people telling them, on top of inspections of key ones as BiM suggests. The council up here has a very simple report a pothole section on its website. I have used it a number of times and it does get them filled within a few weeks. If everyone assumes that they know, that someone else will report it then they may never actually know about them ?‍♂️

I think there's a duty to inspect them all, but the frequency of the inspection will depend on the classification of the road in the highway hierarchy (yes, there really is a roads hierarchy).

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

This does not read well Homer

Not well is an understatement of massive proportions.

D

Deleted member 1740

Jesus Christ, could we leave the witch hunt for now? I don't think Homer meant that he hopes Greenwood gets away with knocking a woman about, I'm sure he just misspoke. Shall we move on? ?

Witch hunt? Misspoke? Are you serious?

Post # 29146 #29150 seem to confirm his thoughts on the matter.

As its a forum and opinions are welcomed, challenging those opinions is allowed and it also is what makes a forum.

Witch hunt????

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Witch hunt? Misspoke? Are you serious?

Post # 29146 #29150 seem to confirm his thoughts on the matter.

As its a forum and opinions are welcomed, challenging those opinions is allowed and it also is what makes a forum.

Witch hunt????
I just took it to mean he hopes the lad is innocent (however unlikely that may be). I'm not sure we needed 8 or 9 people piling on with the tutting a finger wagging.

Edit: just because it's Homer everyone thinks it's a free for all.

D

Deleted member 16999

I just took it to mean he hopes the lad is innocent (however unlikely that may be). I'm not sure we needed 8 or 9 people piling on with the tutting a finger wagging.

But it’s ok to pile on in the footy thread when you disagree on an opinion or on Tashy in the covid thread? I guess you’re just being “that guy”:unsure:

Edit: Exaggerating your response doesn’t help either, it wasn’t 8 or 9 people piling on!

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site

I think anyone saying what Homer said would have been pulled up for it. I don’t think there is anything personal there at all and as no posts have been deleted (like they have been in the past) it looks like the mods agree.

Homer could come back and clarify his opinion on the matter if he thinks he has been misinterpreted.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

now consider Liverpool Phil had written the post and imagine just how the reaction would have been.....................