Random Irritations

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I used to have a 2.5ltr V6 Omega with a straight through exhaust ................................ awesome.
I was the God of thunder.
Love it. When cars were proper.

My mate had a Lotus Carlton that had an aftermarket exhaust on it. Sounded like the end of the world arriving. Probably illegal now.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Upper back pain

My kids have locked up my thoracic spine.. darn eldest when give her hug she likes to grab you round back of neck and let go of her feet .. in agony

My mates a physio he squeezed me in today .. got most of it popped but one bit my body won't let him it's not ready

I'm better than when I went in but boy looks like mid week comps cancelled Thursday

Kids!

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Upper back pain

My kids have locked up my thoracic spine.. darn eldest when give her hug she likes to grab you round back of neck and let go of her feet .. in agony

My mates a physio he squeezed me in today .. got most of it popped but one bit my body won't let him it's not ready

I'm better than when I went in but boy looks like mid week comps cancelled Thursday

Kids!
That does sound as if very uncomfortable..I sometimes have to take a couple of minutes out and manipulate my left shoulder back into place when the pin thats in there decides that it's going walkies and wants to be stroked and caressed back into place (joys of getting old along with 39yr old spare parts-well, they were top of the range when put in-not as uncomfortable as when the right kneecap decides to pop out...now that is funny, lying there, legs in the air waving about like a demented frog ( but I'm about number 360 in the queue to get that pin replaced-really not worth the bother!) Oh the joys of getting old (er ):p:cry:
Hope it does'nt make life to hard for you, esp., with kids jumping on you-purely natural for them though!!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
my BIL has an Electric Porsche Taycan... paid extra for special electronic noise. It sounds like a millennium falcon when he accelerate (0-60 <4s) but otherwise stays silent
Funny you would not be listening for that! how many people have been run over by a space craft.
Should have put a tractor noise on it that would be more realistic.
Someone somewhere must have been hit by a tractor.;)

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
I never knew that’s what that was called. Can be terrible but fortunately (for me) brief.

It’s brief for me mainly. Once I had to curl up in a ball on the floor of works toilets though. This morning I was bursting for a wee simultaneously and could barely stand up. I don’t think the associated muscles do well in that situation.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Weather apps...again
1 says that on Friday I'd be better off building an Ark rather than p,aying golf.
Another says we might get 0.1mm of rain around 2pm...
At least one of them is hopelessly wrong..

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
An email from the Holiday Inn Express in Milton Keynes. The hotel I had reserved for when we go to watch the MotoGP (using my IHG points) has now been seconded by the government for Covid accomodation till 31st October :mad:. We book in either Northampton or Milton Keynes as they lay on buses to Silverstone from both.
Checking out on the IHG website, there is no city centre hotel available on IHG points so I had to book one on the outskirts of the town. This has cost me more points and I had to contribute money to buy the additional points to make the booking.
I expressed my "disappointment" to IHG, explaining my extra outlay on both money, points and travel from the hotel to the bus depot.
After a bit of to and froing with IHG, they have given me the equivalent number of points back to my account plus additional points to cover the extra travelling. Still a pain though as there is nowhere to go in the evening at the new hotel outside of the hotel, and we still have to get into town every day.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
An email from the Holiday Inn Express in Milton Keynes. The hotel I had reserved for when we go to watch the MotoGP (using my IHG points) has now been seconded by the government for Covid accomodation till 31st October :mad:. We book in either Northampton or Milton Keynes as they lay on buses to Silverstone from both.
Checking out on the IHG website, there is no city centre hotel available on IHG points so I had to book one on the outskirts of the town. This has cost me more points and I had to contribute money to buy the additional points to make the booking.
I expressed my "disappointment" to IHG, explaining my extra outlay on both money, points and travel from the hotel to the bus depot.
After a bit of to and froing with IHG, they have given me the equivalent number of points back to my account plus additional points to cover the extra travelling. Still a pain though as there is nowhere to go in the evening at the new hotel outside of the hotel, and we still have to get into town every day.

where they putting you?