Random Irritations

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Nightmare at Marylebone station
Waiting for my train home, had a few minutes to spare, fancied a hot chocolate from the kiosk.

Picked it up one handed as I expected the cup to have some rigidity, however it was a paper cup and it was like grabbing a wet sponge

Bloody thing exploded, the cap spun off and showered me and the floor with hot chocolate.

that awful moment when everyone looks at you and thanks the lord it wasn’t them

good job I have a bundle of antibacterial wipes as part of my work ppe.

I now mildly whiff of chocolate
?‍♂️
#IronFist

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Maybe the privacy they're after is to announce what they want when they want and not have it splashed across the front page of The Sun?

For me privacy is just that...quiet life...just disappear off the radar. The more they publicise what's going on in their private lives the more media interest there will be - I'm sure they're both intelligent enough to figure that one out.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nightmare at Marylebone station
Waiting for my train home, had a few minutes to spare, fancied a hot chocolate from the kiosk.

Picked it up one handed as I expected the cup to have some rigidity, however it was a paper cup and it was like grabbing a wet sponge

Bloody thing exploded, the cap spun off and showered me and the floor with hot chocolate.

that awful moment when everyone looks at you and thanks the lord it wasn’t them

good job I have a bundle of antibacterial wipes as part of my work ppe.

I now mildly whiff of chocolate
?‍♂️
i Would have complained as no mention of any pain so it couldn’t have been the hot chocolate as ordered ?. Were you made to sit in a carriage all by your self?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Blimey

What the hell are you going to do?

same as ive been doing for the last 2 weeks, scouring every site i can, phoning every agent i can

we have applications in on a couple that were still waiting to hear on, hopefully its just a numbers game albeit we clearly arent high up the pecking list only wanting 6 mths and having a dog, if they fail we'll apply for pretty much anything left on our watchlist monday

that and wine, lots of wine :)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
same as ive been doing for the last 2 weeks, scouring every site i can, phoning every agent i can

we have applications in on a couple that were still waiting to hear on, hopefully its just a numbers game albeit we clearly arent high up the pecking list only wanting 6 mths and having a dog, if they fail we'll apply for pretty much anything left on our watchlist monday

that and wine, lots of wine :)

You could rent a caravan, and become an unmentionable, living in a layby.

Happy to help?