Random Irritations

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The fact that people are actually surprised, and that it is deemed worthy of reporting on, that Ryanair ran flights that people could not travel on because as long as the flight departed and arrived, there was no requirement to refund the cost of the ticket.

D

Deleted member 3432

The fact that people are actually surprised, and that it is deemed worthy of reporting on, that Ryanair ran flights that people could not travel on because as long as the flight departed and arrived, there was no requirement to refund the cost of the ticket.

I'm always suprised that people actually use Ryanair. I don't care how cheap they are, the man actually despises his customers and who in their right mind wants to give him their money....

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm always suprised that people actually use Ryanair. I don't care how cheap they are, the man actually despises his customers and who in their right mind wants to give him their money....

I agree then the surprise when the customer service is awful or they cannot get a refund.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

Virgin did exactly the same. Not restricted solely to Ryanair.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fair point, just the stories I saw in the news today were Ryanair. Suspect that they all did it to some extent.

I had a December flight to New York. Called to ask about a refund as US had travel ban from UK, actually illegal to travel according to FCO at the time, was told "the flight is still scheduled and will fly with as many passengers as turn up so no refunds are avaialble"
Crooks, especially after filing for Chapter 15 protection only a few weeks before.

Utter crooks. Did I already say thay?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In or out I don't care but why declare her pregnancy with a staged black and white photo of them and the bump? If you want privacy and a normal life then that's not what you'd do. Oh and let's go on Oprah...

It's all she's about is self promotion .. very clever lady, terrible actress but married a film producer.. that always helps

Then married a royal

Social climber

Put money on her running for president in a few years lol

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Nightmare at Marylebone station
Waiting for my train home, had a few minutes to spare, fancied a hot chocolate from the kiosk.

Picked it up one handed as I expected the cup to have some rigidity, however it was a paper cup and it was like grabbing a wet sponge

Bloody thing exploded, the cap spun off and showered me and the floor with hot chocolate.

that awful moment when everyone looks at you and thanks the lord it wasn’t them

good job I have a bundle of antibacterial wipes as part of my work ppe.

I now mildly whiff of chocolate
?‍♂️

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
In or out I don't care but why declare her pregnancy with a staged black and white photo of them and the bump? If you want privacy and a normal life then that's not what you'd do. Oh and let's go on Oprah...

Maybe the privacy they're after is to announce what they want when they want and not have it splashed across the front page of The Sun?