Random Irritations

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
<first world irritation>

Scalpers and Bots taking almost all the new PS5 drops this week.

That is not good at all. I was so lucky in that my wife managed to get me an Xbox Series X in the first run of pre orders for my birthday in December. Would hate to be chasing around trying to get a next gen console at the moment. Mind you, if stock became available, I would be tempted to get a PS5 as well (though stongly tempted by an occulus rift 2 at the moment).

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
That is not good at all. I was so lucky in that my wife managed to get me an Xbox Series X in the first run of pre orders for my birthday in December. Would hate to be chasing around trying to get a next gen console at the moment. Mind you, if stock became available, I would be tempted to get a PS5 as well (though stongly tempted by an occulus rift 2 at the moment).

I think it will be months before we get one unfortunately. The only way to get one this week is to be in the right website at exactly right time; 5 seconds too late and they are gone!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think it will be months before we get one unfortunately. The only way to get one this week is to be in the right website at exactly right time; 5 seconds too late and they are gone!

Not helped by the fact that the stock earlier in the week was dropped on to the website at 3.00 in the morning.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

Look up Simply Games on Twitter. Seem reputable and they are asking people to register interest then offering stock in order to people as it comes in.

D

Deleted member 16999

Having the led, along with 8 others in the street, stolen off our front door roof overnight!:mad: