H4H 2016 handicap challenge

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
A wee cut & a couple of buffers see at 11.1
Richart .... why are you not showing on HDIDo H/cap list for your Club??
TeeitHigh.... what's your name & Club??
Need to keep an eye on you guys :rofl:
Dave we are not on HDID any more. I am 11.2 so work to be done to beat you.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
HJS, I reckon I will get to 14 before you, I will go up to 13.4 today, annoyingly I am striking the ball ok, but cannot score over 18 holes, going up to 14 might give me a kick up the backside, I need something !!!!

I hear you. Hitting some lovely stuff especially off the tee but so many silly mistakes and those one or two bad holes I can't get rid of. I'm resigned to hitting 14 this season and start again in 2017. The health issues I've had at the start of the season didn't help (and are still lingering about) but I'm not using that as an excuse. On the plus side, the linear short game starting to come on now. I reckon I'll be 14 for H4H day itself

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well Fishy... I suspect you've got me beat. Another point 1 today is going to take me to 18.8. Not quite sure when H4H is, butbecause I'm going away, I think l have no more qualifiers before then . B*gger.. (At least I'm still slightly lower than I was at the start of the season so that is some consolation). A fiver to be paid on confirmation of my loss!

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Back to 4.5 after the nonsense of my "golf" on Saturday.

Not sure how many qualifiers I have left so pretty sure I won't be catching Phil, if it was ever a realistic aim right enough!!

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have just played well for two weeks whilst in Spain to win the weeks comp but that did not get me cut. Two qualifiers this week and ended both second with 36 points in Tuesdays and par in the medal today.

I am still 14.7 with one more comp on Tuesday. It will need a good round to get the big cut needed.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have just played well for two weeks whilst in Spain to win the weeks comp but that did not get me cut. Two qualifiers this week and ended both second with 36 points in Tuesdays and par in the medal today.

I am still 14.7 with one more comp on Tuesday. It will need a good round to get the big cut needed.

Correction - the CSS was 72 so a 0.3 cut leaves me on 14.4

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well don't me 2blue and Richart, I've had a stormer of a season and got up to 12.4. 😢😂
Still onwards and upwards, well done fellas👍👍👍
Cheers matey..... best season I've ever had.... 🏌 just the one medal left for me this Sat before H4H... are you there?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You'll be needing a head start - so I'll give you a challenge. I'm currently on 18.3. Reckon you can stay ahead ??

So what did you finish on, I reckon your 19, if so, I hope that fiver is ready to be paid :thup:

Last edited: