H4H WEST SURREY GENERAL INFORMATION

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Brilliant day as always despite the weather. My group got to the 18th - our 16th hole which was submerged and a clap of thunder made up our minds not to play the last two holes. A shame as it was a great course and even better company who all manfully battled on in bliblical conditions. I didn't play great but had patches of good play including a birdie but it was about the day. Food was excellent and West Surrey were wonderful hosts and good to see old and new faces and Rich and others were brilliant behind the scenes as always. Congratulations to Orikoru - who I did tip to do well

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Brilliant day as always despite the weather. My group got to the 18th - our 16th hole which was submerged and a clap of thunder made up our minds not to play the last two holes.
It was that & the sight of the GM photographers buggie coming down the 1st with a wake coming off the front like you would see on a tugboat due to the amount of water on the fairway

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It was that & the sight of the GM photographers buggie coming down the 1st with a wake coming off the front like you would see on a tugboat due to the amount of water on the fairway
That helped but that clap of thunder did it for me, especially with the flash of lightening nearby while we were getting changed a few minutes later. Thank you for great day along with Grizzly and Nick from GM

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Brilliant day as always despite the weather. My group got to the 18th - our 16th hole which was submerged and a clap of thunder made up our minds not to play the last two holes. A shame as it was a great course and even better company who all manfully battled on in bliblical conditions. I didn't play great but had patches of good play including a birdie but it was about the day. Food was excellent and West Surrey were wonderful hosts and good to see old and new faces and Rich and others were brilliant behind the scenes as always. Congratulations to Orikoru - who I did tip to do well
Indeed, and for those not there and unsure of quite how wet it was…think Caddyshack and Carl Spackler (Bill Murray) caddying for the Priest…

…and all that was missing from when @DeanoMK holed his birdie putt on 12 was that the lightening didn’t strike @DeanoMK - his celebration and all else was just as… ⛈️☔⛈️🌬️

Just pure mental…as some might say.

Grizzly

Visit site
Agree entirely - an excellent day in fine company, the weather be damned! As ever, good to see so many increasingly familiar faces - if anyone is new to these things and unsure about it, give it a go, they really are excellent days.

My highlight had to be @HomerJSimpson and his endless ways of keeping things dry - man must have been a boy scout given how prepared he was!!!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Great day despite the weather. The speech at the end says it all for me and on that note, Richard you and the team should be very proud......180k over the years and rising! Lets make sure the auction honesty box donations fly in please, there were lots of hands in the air. Every £ counts so even a £5 will help.
I am sure there is a photo of all those hands in the air.;) Many thanks for making the first of hopefully a lot of honesty box donations Swingalot. (y)