H4H WEST SURREY GENERAL INFORMATION

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
To be fair we just copied and pasted rules from Hankley last year. West Surrey could have different rules, but couldn't be arsed to check. :D
99% of clubs have the same dress code anyway. I think they take the same approach and copy and paste it themselves. 😄

sjw

Visit site
Hmmm. There's nothing in that dress code that precludes me wearing my waterproof hiking gear! :)
Funny, isn't it? You must follow this dress code, that dress code, wear this shirt, not those shorts... until it rains, then you can wear whatever you want

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Folks, why don't we just remember the real reasons we're playing golf tomorrow and just suck it up for a day.
Making some money for a great charity and remembering a dearly-missed friend is the order of tomorrow. Not dress code or any other nonsense we normally talk about.
Tomorrow? Are you doing a Trump and trying to win it the day before?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Folks, why don't we just remember the real reasons we're playing golf Thursday and just suck it up for a day.
Making some money for a great charity and remembering a dearly-missed friend is the order of the day. Not dress code or any other nonsense we normally talk about.
Surely you can recognise the above was all tongue-in-cheek? I'm not really going to wear a crop top, I promise. 😁